Homemade Gardener’s Soap
Print This Post
‘Tis the season to getting your hands dirty in the garden! Try this recipe for homemade soap to get your hands clean from a hard day’s work!
Homemade Gardener’s Soap Supplies
Homemade Gardener’s Soap Directions
- Cut melt and pour soap in to small cubes and place in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 15-second bursts, stirring in between each burst until completely melted.
- Mix in any colorant and essential oil fragrance.
- Working quickly, add in salts and stir to combine. Immediately pour into molds.
- If soap hardens while pouring, reheat in 10-second bursts.
- Allow to harden for 30 minutes or until firm before removing from mold.
Disclosure: This post contains a link to an affiliate and support this site. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 06, 2014