Cherry Cordial Cookies
Print This Post
No matter the season, these Cherry Cordial cookies sure do hit the spot! Homemade and simple to put together, this recipe will be a rotation on your baking days!
Cherry Cordial Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup, Butter (salted and softened)
- ½ cup, White Sugar
- ½ light, Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups, All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp, Baking Soda
- 1 bag, M&M’s Cherry Cordials
Cherry Cordial Cookies Directions
- Using a stand-up mixer or a handheld mixer, cream together the butter and both sugars.
- Add in the eggs one at a time while mixing on low.
- Add in the flour ½ cup at a time.
- Fold in the baking soda with a plastic spatula.
- Cover the cookie dough with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees while dough is chilling.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and roll into medium-sized cookie balls.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Place the cherry cordials on the cookies.
- These will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 11, 2014