Tumbleweed Copycat Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
Print This Post
I love going to Tumbleweed. Whenever I go, I can’t decide between the Beef Burrito or the Chicken Quesadilla. I usually go for the Burrito because I can make the chicken quesadilla at home and it tastes just like the one you get at the restaurant.
The recipe is really a simple one and it fast to make for when the kids come home from school starving. Just make this and they will be satisfied.
Tumbleweed’s Chicken Quesadilla Ingredients
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (cubed or shredded)
- 1 can (8 oz), Cheese Soup
- 1 jar (12 oz), Salsa
- 1 cup, Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 8 Flour Tortillas
Tumbleweed’s Chicken Quesadilla Directions
- Combine cooked chicken and cheese soup in skillet over medium heat until warm.
- Add the jar of Salsa and stir. If you like it thicker, then do not add the entire jar.
- On a grill pan or in a skillet, slightly brown 1 tortilla.
- Add about 1/2 cup mixture and spread over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese over the mixture and place another tortilla on top.
- Flip the tortilla onto the other side and heat thru.
- Take out and cut into pie wedges and continue making the other three.
The kids love this and, like I said, the recipe is so easy!!! Enjoy!
by Savings Lifestyle: Mary on May 28, 2014