Raspberry Parfait with Raspberry Whipped Cream
Print This Post
I’m a huge fan of semi-homemade anything! Saving time does equal financial savings so you always have to take that into account. When you can get boxed mixes on sale with coupons, the prices are typically $0.50 or less!
This recipe takes a basic box mix jazzed up to this yummy dessert. This can be made in any container size, but would look great in a large trifle dish for a nice presentation!
Raspberry Parfait Ingredients
Raspberry Parfait Directions
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the box and bake in a 9×13 pan. Cool completely.
- Cut the cake into bite size pieces.
- Start with a layer of the whipped cream (with the amount depending on the side of your glasses/bowls).
- Add some of the cake.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- Repeat with remaining dishes.
- Store in the refrigerator and serve cold.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on May 14, 2014