Panna Cotta with Strawberry Puree
Print This Post
Looking for a refreshing and healthier dessert? Try this panna cotta recipe! If you don’t have stevia, you can substitute honey. So good!
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Puree Ingredients
- 1/3 cup, Almond Milk
- 2 ½ cups, Heavy Cream
- 1 ½ tsp, Vanilla Extract
- 1 Packet (0.25oz), Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 tbsp, Stevia (powder)
- 6 drops, Stevia (liquid)
- 3 large, Strawberries
- 2 tbsp, Water
- 3 drops, Stevia (liquid)
Panna Cotta with Strawberry Puree Directions
- Whisk together the almond milk and packet of unflavored gelatin. Set aside.
- Using a medium saucepan bring the heavy cream and stevia (both liquid and powder) to a full boil. Be careful because the heavy cream will want to boil over.
- After the initial boil, add the bowl of almond milk and gelatin.
- Constantly stir for about 1 minute.
- Grease ramekins with coconut oil or shortening.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and let mixture cool.
- After it has cooled, place plastic wrap over the ramekins and allow to chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours. Overnight is best.
- After the panna cotta has gelled, carefully remove from ramekins (if you choose to do so) and top with strawberry puree.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on April 16, 2014