Homemade Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Print This Post
A green bean casserole is a staple at many family homes for holiday meals. It just says comfort food and home, doesn’t it?
You may want to try this homemade cream of something soup recipe in place of the canned version. If you have the mix made up already, it’s easy to sub in and get even more flavor!
Green Bean Casserole Ingredients
- 1 can, Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 lb, Green Beans
- 1/4 cup, Milk or Water
- 4 oz, French Fried Onions
Green Bean Casserole Directions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash green beans and remove stems.
- In a large pot boil green beans for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium sized bowl mix green beans, soup and milk/water.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Add a half of French Fried onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add remaining French Fried Onions.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on April 02, 2014