Coffee Sugar Scrub
Print This Post
Calling all coffee lovers, or those who know coffee lovers! This Coffee Scrub makes a perfect gift in a jar, or one to keep and enjoy yourself. It’s inexpensive to make and smells divine!
Coffee Sugar Scrub Ingredients
- 1/2 cup, Ground Coffee
- 1/2 cup, Used Ground Coffee
- 1 cup, Sugar
- 1/2 cup, Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp, Cinnamon
Coffee Sugar Scrub Directions
- Pour sugar and coffee grounds into medium sized bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add cinnamon and mix well.
- Place mixture in the jar.
- Add this printable label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift to someone.
Disclosure: This post contains a link to an affiliate and support this site. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on April 01, 2014