Homemade Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
Print This Post
If you are a fan of Tagalong cookies, or peanut butter cookies, or just cookies in general then this is a recipe you won’t want to miss! These copycat Tagalong Peanut Butter Cookies are so amazing, you won’t be able to eat just one. The best part about this recipe is, it is so easy! You only need a handful of ingredients and no baking is involved!
Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies Ingredients
- Ritz Crackers
- Peanut Butter (creamy)
- 2 cups, Milk Chocolate Chips
Tagalong Peanut Butter Girl Scout Cookies Directions
- Begin by making peanut butter sandwiches out of your crackers and peanut butter. Just spread a little peanut butter on each cracker and then top it with another cracker.
- In a microwave safe bowl, pour in your 2 cups of milk chocolate chips. Place them in the microwave on low for 1 minute. Check and see if they are soft. If not, keep adding 15 seconds at a time until they are.
- Remove the bowl and mix the chocolate briskly. You want to use it quickly and keep it moving so it does not harden.
- Dip your peanut butter cookie sandwiches into the chocolate so it is fully coated. I just used a spatula to move our cookie and sauce around.
- Remove the cookie and place it on a cool surface such as a chilled baking sheet or a piece of parchment paper.
- Place the cookie in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until the chocolate is hardened.
That’s it! When is the last time you were able to whip up such a tasty treat with just three ingredients? You will have sweet, flaky, peanut buttery, chocolaty cookies that everyone will swoon over. And just think, you made them in just minutes and with three supplies! Now THAT is swoonworthy!
Once you have these Tagalongs prepared, use them in this Tagalongs Peanut Butter S’Mores recipe that Jenni from Sweet Pennies from Heaven. Oh my word, those look GOOD!!
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on March 05, 2014