Reese’s Magic Bars Recipe
This is a recipe similar to what my mother-in-law makes frequently. She calls them 7-layer cookie bars but since we have Reese’s in this version, they have a different name :) Either way, they are yummy and a favorite in our house (for the ones that can eat peanut items).
Reese’s Magic Bars Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups, Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup, Butter (softened)
- 1 can (14 ounces), Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups, Shredded Coconut
- 1 package (12 ounces), Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 package (10.5 ounces), Snack Sized Reese’s Candy Bars (chopped)
- 2 cups, Salted Peanuts
Reese’s Magic Bars Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9×13 glass pan with parchment paper.
- In glass bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Press evenly into pan.
- Top with coconut, chocolate chips, Reese’s, and peanuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool, then cut into squares.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on January 22, 2014