Butterscotch Brown Sugar Hot Cocoa
Print This Post
Here is another delicious hot cocoa recipe to enjoy on these cold winter days. This recipe will make 4 cups.
Butterscotch Brown Sugar Hot Cocoa Recipe
- 1/4 cup, Butterscotch Chips
- 1/8 cup, Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp, Brown Sugar
- 1/8 cup, Whipping Cream
- 1 quart, Milk
- Whipped Topping
Butterscotch Brown Sugar Hot Cocoa Preparation
- Place butterscotch chips, sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, and whipping cream in microwave safe bowl, saucepan, or low heat crockpot. Heat until melted and smooth.
- Add milk and heat through.
- Garnish with whipped topping, brown sugar, and additional butterscotch chips.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on January 08, 2014