Cranberry Macadamia White Chocolate Popcorn
Print This Post
Do you have leftover cranberries in the fridge? Use them up to make this yummy popcorn recipe. It’s the perfect mix of sweet, savory and filling with macadamia nuts too!
Cranberry White Chocolate Popcorn Ingredients
- 6 cups, Popcorn (popped)
- 1 cup, White Chocolate
- 1 cup, Craisins
- 1 cup, Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tsp, Cinnamon
- Spread popcorn on parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Heat white chocolate by heating at 50% power for 30 second intervals and stirring until melted.
- Evenly spread white chocolate over popcorn
- Evenly spread craisins over mixture.
- Spread Macadamia nuts over mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over mixture.
- Allow to set and then break into pieces.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on December 24, 2013