Target Online Price Matching Policy
In case you haven’t heard, Target has a Christmas online price matching policy that is valid between November 1 and December 21.
If you find the identical item for less at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, simply bring in proof of the current lower price and they will price match the item at the Guest Service Desk.
- For matching Target.com, the retail price must be shown on the Target.com website and must be
- valid at the time the price match is requested. Target.com pricing must be validated by a Target team member.
- For matching competitor ads, the retail price must be shown in the competitor’s advertisement and must be valid the day the price match is requested.
- For matching online competitors, the retail price must be shown on your mobile device or by bringing in a printed page showing the current price. Online competitor pricing must be validated by a Target team member.
- Online prices from competitors not listed above.
- Buy one, get one if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
- Competitor coupon-required offers.
- Competitor price matches on items where Target or the competitor is offering a free gift card.
- Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).
- Price matches for prices offered Nov. 28 through Dec. 2 and Dec. 22–26 by Target, Target.com or a competitor are excluded.
Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on November 22, 2013