Mini Banana Cream Pie
Print This Post
I remember going into the local corner restaurant when I was a kid and ordering some of the banana cream pie. It was the best pie ever and was a rare treat.
This recipe is semi-homemade but it tastes amazing nonetheless. If you want to make your own pie crust, try this homemade pie crust recipe and see how it compares :)
Mini Banan Cream Pie Ingredients
- 1 package, Ready-Made Pie Crusts
- 1 package, Banana Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 3/4 cups, Milk (cold)
- 1/2 pint, Whipping Cream
- 1/8 cup, Sugar
Mini Banan Cream Pie Directions
- Cut two 5 1/4″ circles from one of the crusts and insert in pans.
THESE are the pans used for the recipe.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing.
- Add banana pudding pix and milk to medium bowl.
- Mix for 1 minute.
- Fill pie crust with pie filling.
- Chill medium bowl and hand mixer beaters in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Pour whipping cream in chilled bowl and whip with chilled beaters.
- When whipped cream is firm, add sugar to taste.
- Place on top of pie and serve.
Disclosure: This post contains a link to an affiliate and support this site. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on November 20, 2013