No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Eclair
Print This Post
This No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Eclair is very easy to make and a pretty fool proof recipe. When the leaves start turning and the air turns crisp and everyone is gearing up for apple picking and bomb fires, this recipe hits the spot!
So hurry on up to the store and grab the ingredients and your family will love you for making your very own pumpkin spice chocolate eclair.
No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Eclair Ingredients
:: Eclair Ingredients
- 2 packets, Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding (small)
- 3 cups, Cold Milk
- 2 containers, Cool Whip (small)
- 1 box, Honey Graham Crackers
:: Icing Ingredients
- 1 cup, Sugar
- 1/3 cup, Cocoa
- 1 tsp, Vanilla
- 1/4 cup, Milk
- 1 stick, Butter
No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Eclair Directions
:: Eclair Directions
- Mix your pudding and milk until thick (around 3 minutes). After the pudding thickens fold in your two containers of cool whip.
- Line the bottom of a cake pan with graham crackers and spread half of the topping over the graham crackers.
- Make another layer of graham crackers then cover with the remaining topping.
- Make one more layer of graham crackers and set your “cake” inside the refrigerator to stay cold.
:: Icing Directions
- Bring sugar, milk and cocoa to a slow boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add butter and vanilla and blend well. Beat until thick.
- Spread icing over the top layer of graham crackers and refrigerate.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 30, 2013