Easy DIY Fall Candles
Go outside and find some “fallish” supplies to create this thoughtful and unique gift! Use whatever decorations you have on hand. The more “weeds” you have, the more Fall-like if becomes! These thoughtful gifts were raved about the entire party!
Easy Fall Candle Supplies
- Jar or Vase
- Fall Decorations
- Hot Glue Gun
- Big Rubber Band
- Hot glue the corn around the vase in varying directions to give it some character.
- Place the rubber band around the corn and vase to secure it for some extra hold.
- Tie old corn husks and dried ornamental grass around the vase.
- Place the candle in the middle and fill the vase with buckeyes.
- Secure the candle with some glue.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 15, 2013