Apple Oreo Pops
Print This Post
‘Tis the season of all things apples!! These cute Apple Oreo pops are simple to make and fun to do with your kids! These would even be perfect for back to school time and a friendly teacher’s gift!
Apple Oreo Pops Ingredients
- 6 Double Stuff Oreos
- 1/2 cup, Red Candy Chips
- 6 Green Tic Tacs
- 6 Sticks
- 1 tsp, Crisco
Apple Oreo Pops Directions
- Twist open each of the Oreo cookies.
- Using the stick, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Heat Candy Chips and Crisco by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Dip stick in melted candy and then insert stick in indentation of cookie.
- Place cookie back together and place in refrigerator to set for 5 minutes.
- After cookies have set, reheat candy for 30 seconds and stir.
- Lay Oreo in melted candy and spoon mixture over cookie to coat completely.
- Carefully remove from candy so the cookie doesn’t come apart, and let excess candy drip off.
- Lay Oreo on wax paper. Push green Tic Tac in top to make stem.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 24, 2013