Sam’s Club Plus Membership + $30 Free Gift Card Package, $100
Right now, Groupon has an awesome deal for a new Sam’s Club Plus Membership + Free $30 Gift Card and Free Food Vouchers for only $100. The Sam’s Club Plus Membership is normally $100 alone and includes the following benefits:
- One extra year of coverage on service and warranty plans
- Early shopping hours starting at 7 a.m. Monday–Saturday
- 40% off select generic prescription drugs and 8% off select brand-name drugs (not valid with prescription-drug coverage)
- $40 off a regularly priced pair of prescription eyeglasses when purchasing a one-year supply of contact lenses (not valid with vision plans or insurance benefits)
- $40 off the purchase of two pairs of regularly priced prescription eyeglasses (not valid with vision plans or insurance benefits)
- Savings book mailed several times a year; savings are instantly loaded onto membership cards
- Eligibility to apply for a Sam’s Club Discover Card, which allows members to earn cash back on purchases
I love the flexibility of shopping earlier and the prescription deals along with the savings for eye care for my family. Also, you will receive the $30 Sam’s Gift Card for in-store purchases along with food vouchers for the following:
- One Artisan Fresh rotisserie chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
- One Artisan Fresh gourmet cupcakes variety pack (4 ct, a $4.98 value)
- One Castle Wood Reserve sliced oven-roasted turkey breast (22 oz, a $7.98 value)
I love their rotisserie chicken and have purchased their cupcakes for birthday parties. They are so moist and delicious and they will not bust your budget either. You can snag your membership HERE.
Limit 1 and for NEW members only. It will expire 11/30/2013.
Check out the Overview for these Collective Buy + Flash Deals sites
to understand how these site deals can help you save a LOT!
Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.
by Savings Lifestyle: Bridgett on August 05, 2013