Kroger Delta Region To Stop Doubling Coupons

Kroger Coupon Policy

Kroger has announced that effective July 10, 2013, they will end double coupons in their Delta Region. However, to offset this bad news, they will reduce prices on 3,500 items in the store to help everyone continue to save.

This will affect stores located in Memphis, Arkansas, Mississippi, Western Kentucky, and Southern Missouri.

You can still save. You will save 50% less if you used coupons. I feel like now it’s going to be even more important for you to follow Savings Lifestyle since we will help you maximize every trip using coupons, cash back incentives, promotions, unadvertised deals, Catalina promotions and other deals.

COMMENT and share your thoughts. What do you think of Kroger’s coupon redemption change?

RELATED: Saving Money Without Using Coupons

by Savings Lifestyle: Amber on June 26, 2013

• Patricia - June 27, 2013 @ 5:17 pm

I knew it would come but I hate to see it happen. I will probably not be shopping so much at Kroger and shopping more at Target and Knights. I heard they never really lowered prices after doing away with double coupons. They said on tv here that the new lower prices would be more fair to everybody and not just the couponers. I don’t see how it is our fault that we get good deals but the people that don’t have time to clip coupons don’t get good deals. That is what it sounded like on tv this morning.

• Gretchen - June 27, 2013 @ 9:22 pm

There is a Kroger store north of my town that still doubles, but all the local ones don’t double anymore. The local ones supposedly lowered prices, but I have compared add between the out of town Kroger and the local ones and it is not always true. One week, the local Kroger’s had cherries on sale for $1 more per pound than the out of town Kroger….even with their supposed “low” prices. I know it is only a matter of time until the out of town Kroger stops doubling also, but when that happens I think I will cry.

• Cheryl - June 28, 2013 @ 11:05 am

I’m in Central Ohio & they still double coupons, but I rarely shop there anymore. I had to wait around for a prescription to be filled & had 20 minutes to kill so I walked around to compare prices. The only thing I saw that was cheaper was grapes for .99.lb. Everything I typically buy I could get at Walmart cheaper than the Kroger price with a coupon.

• Megan - June 29, 2013 @ 11:25 am

Well, I know that I’ve seen prices go UP during this whole lower prices business. And at a time when wholesale grocery prices have stablized/lowered. I HATE Walmart, but I HATE being broke even more. I’m making what might be my last Kroger trip today if I don’t see any real “meat” to this lower prices BS.

• Melissa - June 29, 2013 @ 4:59 pm

I knew it was going to happen sooner or later guess I’m going to go back to Walmart shopping.

• Pat - June 29, 2013 @ 5:23 pm

I am keeping my fingers crossed but I don’t have much hope. I get things at Kroger cheaper than walmart (by doubling coupons and buying the sales like Buy 10 get $4 off etc) though non sale items are cheaper at walmart. I hate walmart too but I do shop there occasionally when I have to. I did have a wonderful cashier there yesterday though. He price matched my items without me even telling him cause I was talking about Kroger with another lady I think.