Gift in a Jar: Spiced Tea
Print This Post
I have already tried this tea. Even though it is on the strong side for my taste, It’s very comforting on a cool night in front of the TV. Try this recipe for not only for yourself, but for friends and even a hostess or housewarming gift.
Spiced Tea in a Jar Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup orange breakfast drink (i.e., Tang)
- 3/4 cup, Instant Iced Tea Mix
- 1 1/2 cup, Sugar
- 2 tsp, Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp, Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp, Ground Ginger
Instructions for assembling the Jar:
- Stir all above ingredients together. Pour into jar and seal with tight fitting lid.
- Once all of the steps above are complete, cover the jar tightly with a lid. Add your fabric, ribbon or raffia and the directions for baking.
- Place fabric, ribbon or raffia on lid and tie a knot. Using some of the ribbon tie on about 3 cinnamon sticks and then finish tying a bow
Directions to Prepare
Make a copy of the directions below and place them on a card or paper and attach to the jar.
- Place 3 teasponns of Tea Mix in a cup.
- Add boiling water and stir.
- Add garnish, orange peel, lemon peel or cinnamon stick.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Find several other ideas to make your own gifts in a jar!
Do you have any favorite Gift in a Jar recipes? Please share!
by Savings Lifestyle: Mary on April 30, 2013