Kroger Deals: $0.05 Good N Natural Bars

Kroger Coupon Policy

Here is a great deal on Good N Natural Bars at Kroger this week. They are an unadvertised item in the Mega Sale, and with a combination of coupons available you can really stock up!

Here are the details:

$0.89 Good N Natural Bars
FREE Good’n Natural Bar, up to $1.50 01/06/2013 RP Insert (exp 02/17/2013)
$1.50/1 Good’n Natural, multi-pack or 6+ single bars 01/06/2013 RP Insert (exp 02/17/2013)
$1.50/1 Good ‘n Natural Bars, Multi-pack or 6 or more single bars
$2/6 Good ‘n Natural Bar Kroger eCoupon Rolling
FREE – $0.14 each | $0.05 each after Coupons/Instant Reward WYB (20)!
*I am assuming using 2 FREE Coupons, 2 – $1.50/6 Coupons, and 1 – $2/6 Kroger eCoupon*

Thanks, Faithful Provisions!

Find more Kroger Deals + Catalina Offers before you shop!

Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

by Savings Lifestyle: Amber on January 23, 2013

• Pat - January 23, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

Are some of the Krogers limiting coupon use? The Kroger Memphis isn’t (or at least my store isn’t). Maybe mine will eventually I guess. Mine still doubles up to 60 cents too but I think it is the only one in the area that does.

• Savings Lifestyle: Andrea - January 23, 2013 @ 5:18 pm
      1.1

Pat, several Kroger stores have added the coupon limits that they will double unfortunately. All of the Texas chains, and now the Dayton and Cincinnati market have also. I hope this doesn’t happen to you soon!

• Karen - January 28, 2013 @ 9:28 am

Can we for sure combine the eCoupon with paper coupons (as the post above suggests)? I thought this wasn’t allowed anymore…?

• Savings Lifestyle: Amber - January 28, 2013 @ 10:24 am
      2.1

You won’t be combining them because you will be buying enough of the bars to cover each of the individual coupons. So, if you were only buying, say 6, and you wanted to use the $1.50/6 and the eCoupon, that wouldn’t be allowed. Since you are buying 18 or 20, or whatever, there is enough bars purchased to cover both the number listed in the manufacture coupon and the eCoupon. I hope that clears it up some!

• Karen - January 28, 2013 @ 11:47 am

thanks ^^^

What are the green icons (key holes?) next to some items in the match ups?

• Savings Lifestyle: Andrea - January 28, 2013 @ 12:15 pm

Karen, those are unadvertised deals. We are working on making it so those are clear so everyone understands what it means.