Kroger Deals: One Day Candy Sale October 16

Print This Post Print This Post

Kroger is having a One Day Halloween Candy Sale this Tuesday, October 16. You can pick up bags of Halloween Candy for as low as $0.78 – that’s the best price around! Even paying full price on these bags ($1.78) you are picking up a significant discount. There is a limit of 12 bags total – so keep that in mind when you plan!

Snacks

Hershey's Candy, 9-22 oz Fun Size or Snack Size - $1.78
Limit 12 Total Candies

Net Price $0.78 - $1.45 each

Nestle Candy, 9-22 oz Fun Size or Snack Size - $1.78
Limit 12 Total Candies

Net Price $1.03 - $1.28 each

Wonka Candy, 9-22 oz Fun Size or Snack Size - $1.78
Limit 12 Total Candies

Net Price $1.28 each

Page Loading...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any other deals you see worth a mention? What great deals did you take advantage of this week?

Check the Sale Shopping for other Store Coupon Matches!!

Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

by Savings Lifestyle: Amber on October 13, 2012

• Emmes - October 15, 2012 @ 10:58 am

I called my local Kroger who said they would honor this if I had the National Ad. They had not heard of this sale as of today, so you might want to contact your local Kroger to be sure they’re participating or find the National Ad indicating this sale.

AWESOME prices though!

• Savings Lifestyle: Amber - October 15, 2012 @ 11:19 am
      1.1

Yes, this is the ad from the Cincinnati region. If you’re from another Kroger region, certainly contact your local store before heading out to make sure they are participating.

• Emmes - October 15, 2012 @ 11:06 am

I wonder if the BUY $20 RECEIVE $5 ONYO deal will work with this? It did last year!!!

• peterpan92 - October 15, 2012 @ 1:00 pm

Thank you! I wait for this sale every year! There is not a cat out is there? in previus years there has been additional savings/cat from hershey.

• Lori - October 15, 2012 @ 2:41 pm

Can somebody please explain how the Nestle candy can be purchased for the low price of $ 1.03? Thank you.

• Emmes - October 15, 2012 @ 2:58 pm

Purchase (2) bags of Nestle @ $1.78 each = $3.56 total – less the $1.50/2 coupon = $2.06 for 2 bags or $1.03/bag. ; )

I believe the CATALINA is out there (I’ve seen it as early as yesterday) on the candy.

• Lori - October 15, 2012 @ 3:05 pm

Looks like I just skipped over the printable link. I feel stupid.