The following Crockpot recipe comes from, Christie:
Here is a super simple recipe to make a Crockpot Cake:
- 1/2 cup, Flour
- 1/4 cup, Sugar
- 3/4 TSP, Baking Powder
- 1 TBSP, Oil
- 1/3 cup, Milk
- 1/2 TSP, Vanilla
- 1/4 cup, Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup, Sugar
- 3 TBSP, Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup, Boiling Water
- Vanilla ice cream
Crockpot Cake Preparation Instructions
- Combine combine flour,1/4 cup sugar and baking powder.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla.
- Stir till smooth. Then stir in peanut butter. Put in Crock Pot.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar and coco powder gradually stir in boiling water.
- Pour over batter in slow cooker. Do not stir.
- Put crock pot on high 1.5-2 hours.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Do you have a favorite crockpot recipe?
Share it in Everyday Savings and be entered to win $50 this week!
Read the other great Everyday Savings Tips here.