18-Piece Knife Set from World Class Knives, $35

Check out several World Class Knives deals on Amazon!

Pick up this Groupon good for an 18-Piece Knife Set from World Class Knives for just $35.  The knives are dishwasher-safe, have composite handles and flash-forged, stainless steel blades.  The set includes:

• Two all purpose slicers
  • One carving knife
  • One chef’s knife
  • One chop and scoop
  • One fillet knife
  • One cheese knife
  • Eight steak knives
  • One paring knife
  • One pair of kitchen shears
  • One wood block

Christmas deliveries cannot be guaranteed.  You may buy 2 for yourself with up to 3 additional as gifts.  Redeem the code by 1/3/2012.  An extra $9.95 will be added for shipping.

Check out the Overview for these Collective Buy + Flash Deals sites
to understand how these site deals can help you save a LOT!

Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

by Savings Lifestyle: Becky on December 14, 2011

• Brenda Cessna - December 14, 2011 @ 4:40 pm

Hello,

I received my order this afternoon for “2″ of your knife sets of which I ordered from the Today Show “Deals and Steals”.

As you will see I ordered 2 sets. One for myself and the other is a Christmas gift. Mine was missing 4 steak knives. I then opened the other to be sure it was correct and it also is missing 4 steak knives.

Please advise when the additional “8″ steak knives will be shipped as I have already paid for them.

Thank you for your assistance regarding this matter.

• Chris Workman - December 27, 2011 @ 11:50 am

I put in an order on dec 6th on the today show steals and deals, for the world class knife set, I recieved an order confirmation and that was the last that I heard from them, what can I do?

• Craig Carrol - January 07, 2012 @ 3:04 pm
      2.1

I also ordered them on December 14th, to which my card was charged right away! Today I called the company after sending an email to Goupon. The person(s) I talked with on the other end are from an answering center ( I am guessing based out of India) with the standard answer of ” I am so sorry for the and we will try to ship them out today, we were overwhelmed with orders”. So they (and groupon) made a lot of $$ and they were not going to say anything until I called.
      These are both suspect groups and I would be very wary of buying from either in the future. Check out different ratings on these people and you will see quite a few dissatisfied customers.

• Katie Vedder - December 28, 2011 @ 11:31 am

I too put in my order for the knife set on the 15th of Dec. I never even got an email confirmation on the knives being ordered. I have no idea what to do now and the knives have still not arrived. What can I do??

• jdgrannie2 - January 10, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

I bought the knives and received them before Christmas, but was disappointed in that Jill “seemed” to emphasize that they were made by a world class artisan in the USA. Looking at the blade closely, these are made in China. When I went on the website, the knife maker is out of reach making new knives. Maybe, TODAY should try to push American-made products in the future. Just saying.

• Carole - January 13, 2012 @ 10:45 am

I ordered the knife set on Dec 6 and received a confirmation on Dec. 9. The knives were never received and, of coarse, my credit card was charged. The post office tried to trace my order and said the package was not on the pallet that was shipped to my home town. I tried to contact the company and now the website is down. The Today Show should be informed this was a scam and I am out $50.80 for the knife set,a roto Pee, and postage.

• KMR - April 08, 2012 @ 4:04 pm

Were the knives good quality?

• Jenny - October 11, 2012 @ 11:17 am

Just wanted to share… I got the knives on the deal too…. when I received them, which was very fast, 14 knives were in a box together and the other 4 steak knives were in the box with the wood block. So maybe check the box with the wood block if you dont see the other knives. Overall, had no problems.

• JD Hawes - November 14, 2012 @ 10:12 am

To everyone who ordered the knives and didnt receive them, PLEASE, PLEASE dispute the charge through your credit credit card company and have them do the work to get your money back.

• Savings Lifestyle: Andrea - November 14, 2012 @ 12:24 pm
      8.1

JD, great advice! You can also dispute through Groupon and you should receive your money back as well!