Kroger Deals: One Day Halloween Sale October 18

Print This Post Print This Post

UPDATE:  Thanks to Beth for letting us know that the catalina is printing based on the SALE price.  Also, it appears that some stores may be limiting you to 10 packages, so you wouldn’t be able to get the catalina.  Still a great price for candy if you need to stock up after the coupon!
It’s back!  Tuesday, October 18 only, Kroger is featuring a Halloween sale!

Just like last year there are catalina deals (One Mars and one Hershey’s) running on select candy items and you can stock your house for all the little ones for very little out of pocket!  I’ve calculated the prices on the catalina deal on the sale price, but you may find that the deal is running on shelf price, meaning you’ll be required to purchase less to reach the threshold.  I’ll update you as soon as I find out!

Also, remember that with the new Kroger Coupon Policy, there is a limit of 5 like coupons.  I’ve worked it out to show you how many to use without busting any rules and still get a great deal!

$1.78 Mars Candy Bag, 9.94 – 11.6 oz
::: $5 Catalina WYB $20 Products :::
$1.50/3 M&M or Mars Fun Size Candy 10/9/2011 RP Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
$1/2 Mars M&M’s or Dove Chocolate Bags 8/28/2011 RP Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
$1.50/1 Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, 3 Musketeers All You, Oct 2011 (exp 10/31/2011)
Net Price $0.28 – $1.28 each | $0.78 each after Coupon/Catalina when you buy 12 {using 1 – All You Coupon, 3 – $1.50/3 Coupons, and 1 – $1/2 Coupons}

$1.78 Nestle Candy Bag, 9.94 – 11.6 oz
$1/2 Nestle Fun Size Halloween Candy 10/16/2011 RP Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
$1/2 Nestle Halloween Candy Fun Size
$1.40/1 Nestle or Wonka Halloween Candy
$1/2 Nestle Halloween Candy
Net Price $0.38 – $1.38 each

$1.78 Hershey’s Snack Size, 9-16 oz
::: $5 Catalina WYB $20+ Products :::
$1.50/3 Hershey’s Snack Size Bags 10/16/0211 SS Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
$1/3 Hershey’s Candy Snack Size Bags 9/25/2011 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2011)
$1/3 Reese’s Kit Kat or Hershey’s Snack Size Bag
Net Price $1.28 – $1.45 each | $0.86 – $1.03 each after Coupon/Catalina when you buy 12 !

$1.78 Wonka Fun Size, 9.5 – 12 oz
$1/2 Wonka Fun Size Halloween Candy 10/16/2011 RP Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
$1/2 Wonka Halloween Candy Fun Size
$1.40/1 Nestle or Wonka Halloween Candy
$1/2 Wonka Halloween Candy
Net Price $0.38 – $1.38 each

$8.99 Hershey’s Monster Mix Candy, 37.3 – 40.93 oz
::: $5 Catalina WYB $20+ Products :::
Net Price $8.99 each | $7.32 each after Catalina when you buy 3!

40% Off Halloween Costumes, Masks, Makeup, Wigs, or Accessories

Check the Sale Shopping for other Store Coupon Matches!!

Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

by Savings Lifestyle: Amber on October 14, 2011

• Bonnie C - October 14, 2011 @ 8:51 pm

Thanks Amber!

• Erika - October 15, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

Thanks! And just an FYI, the 9/25/11 RP also has the $1.50/3 M&Ms or Mars Fun Size coupons.

• Elizabeth - October 15, 2011 @ 8:54 pm

The $1.50 off coupon from All You is good on all Mars products – I used it on M&M’s the other day. Just FYI..

• Elizabeth - October 16, 2011 @ 11:01 pm

Hey, the coupon I got from All You was $1.50 off of 2, not off of one – wish it was!

• Beth - October 17, 2011 @ 3:02 pm

okay, how do you get the wonka and nestle cheap. Do these fall under one of the catalina?? Mars or Hershey??

• Savings Lifestyle: Amber - October 17, 2011 @ 10:28 pm
      5.1

I don’t believe that the Wonka or the Nestle fall under the catalinas. If you still have the $1.40/1 coupon you can get the best price on them. HTH!

• Cheryll - October 17, 2011 @ 10:54 pm

Is this sale regional?

• Savings Lifestyle: Amber - October 18, 2011 @ 8:34 am
      6.1

The prices listed above are for the Cincinnati region – however, I would suspect that most regions will be having a sale. You can check online or call your store to verify before you go.

• Beth - October 18, 2011 @ 8:44 am

They are limiting you to 10 packages, so the catalina will not come into play.
    The catalina does not go from the regular price it goes from the sale price. So in the end with the $1.50 off 3 your price for the candy is $1.28 a bag.

• Savings Lifestyle: Amber - October 18, 2011 @ 9:11 am
      7.1

That’s a bit of a bummer, but good that they are limiting so everyone can get some. $1.28 is still a great price though! Thanks for letting me know – I’ll add an update to the top of the post.

• Jenifer Stankorb - October 18, 2011 @ 11:13 am

Hey Amber, guess what??? Just got home from Krogers, we bought 27 bags of Mars/Hershey’s candy at $1.78/each (sale price) and checked them out 9 bags at a time (all of our coupons were $1.50/3). We received the $5 catalina off transaction #1 and #2, but NOT transaction #3. Bringing our total to………$11.52 per transaction = $34.56 – $10.00 Catalina $ = $24.56 divided by 27 bags of candy = 90.9 cents a bag!!! Woo-HOO! :0) So, apparently MY Kroger (Cleves, OH) WAS giving out the catalina based on the Regular price, not the sale price!

• Traci - October 18, 2011 @ 1:16 pm

I bought 12 bags of the Hershey’s at the Liberty Township store. However I only got the sale price on 10 of the bags. I had coupons and a couple catalinas from previous purchases making it less then $10 for 12 bags and I got the $5 catalina.

• Beth - October 18, 2011 @ 1:36 pm

Why is it that every store is different?? You would think that with kroger it’s a nationwide chain everything would be the same through out the country. However, you can get one deal at one store and go up the street to another kroger and not get the same deal. This is what is so aggravating. If the rules were the same everywhere instead of some playing by the rules and others not.

• Jamie - October 18, 2011 @ 4:36 pm

i went to the Monroe Kroger today and although they were limiting to 10 bags per person they let me do 12 bags per transaction in order to get the catalina (I love my Kroger). One thing to keep in mind though is when the register gives the $1.78 sales price it is only supposed to do that on the first 10 you are limited to. This happened on one of my transactions but not the other.

My first transaction was 12 bags at $1.78/bag – I used 4 of the $1.50/3 Q and it gave me the catalina – so 86cents per bag after catalina on transaction #1.

For transaction #2 10 of my 12 bags rang at $1.78 sale price, the other 2 rang at $2.79 regular price. I used 4 of the $1.50/3 Qs and got the $5 catalina. So even with 2 ringing regular price I still got these at $1.03/bag

I plan to stop in again tonight to do it one more time. I did Mars in my first 12 bags and then Hershey in my second order. Anyone have any idea of the shelf life for candy? I might be able to stockpile towards Christmas and maybe even Easter. With 5 kids I have to keep the candy locked up :)

Thanks!

• beverly - October 18, 2011 @ 4:37 pm

Went to the kroger in campbellsville, KY and they did not have candy on sale. Does anyone know what store in kentucky is offering this sale?

• Amy - October 19, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

Is the catalina for the Mars candy active? I bought $23 of Mars candy yesterday (10/18) at my Kroger store and the catalina didn’t print (I was expecting it to). I went to customer service and they didn’t know anything about it. How can I further investigate this?

• Savings Lifestyle: Amber - October 20, 2011 @ 8:27 am
      13.1

(877) 210-1917 – contact them with all of your receipt information and they can issue you the catalina via mail. It’s active until the end of the month.