Free Dora the Explorer Episodes from iTunes

I finally got around to downloading these free “Dora the Explorer” episodes from iTunes! Right now, you can download three episodes for free!

These will come in handy when you’re waiting somewhere and want to keep the kidlets occupied with a full episode rather than a 2-minute clip from YouTube (like we have done in the past). Sometimes I wonder who the iPhone and iPad are truly for? I guess they do benefit both me AND the kids!

Search the Free Stuff page for other kid-friendly freebies!

Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 20, 2011

• Ginny - June 20, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

Thanks for this! We used to watch episodes on Nick Jr.com but don’t anymore, now that they’ve started airing adult commercials. :)

• Julie - June 20, 2011 @ 5:59 pm

First Day of School is also free in Season 5, and Polka Palace Party from Backyardigans; Season 1 is free too :)

• Julie - June 20, 2011 @ 6:00 pm

just found ABC Animals free in season 3 (same as Dora had a Little Lamb)

• Alyssa - June 20, 2011 @ 6:15 pm

You can also get 2 episodes of Dora Season 3, and there are free episodes of other Nick Jr and PBS shows also – 1 each for Fresh Beat Band & Team Umizoomi, plus an old Blues Clues episode. And there is Super Why and Word Girl from PBS. Just FYI. If you click on “Free TV Episodes” under the TV section of the store, you can scroll through all the choices.

• Julie - June 20, 2011 @ 6:16 pm

here are some more

Tom Thumb from Super Why? Vol. 1

Book Ends/Mr Big from Word Girl Vol. 1

and there are 17 free Sesame Street episodes here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/learn-along-with-sesame/id215221061

• jess - June 23, 2011 @ 4:25 pm

How are you guys downloading them? When I click the link, it brings me to the free episode and I can watch it if I want to but I want to download it to my phone. How do you do this?

• Savings Lifestyle: Andrea - June 23, 2011 @ 6:42 pm
      6.1

Jess, send that link to yourself in an email. Then click on the link in your email and it will open in itunes. Or, you can search iTunes on your iPhone for these episodes too.