$2.50 Strawberry Shortcake RC!

Ready to get some Christmas shopping on?  I have a deal for ya to score two Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cruiser RC for only $2.48 each at your local Toys R’ Us!  Here’s how:

$14.98 Hasbro Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cruiser RC
$10/1 Strawberry Shortcake 9/26/2010 Hasbro Insert (exp 10/18/2010)
STACK $5/$25 Toys R’ Us Coupon
Net Price $2.48 each

Let us know if you are able to get this great deal!

by Savings Lifestyle: Kathy on September 28, 2010

• Camille - September 29, 2010 @ 8:06 am

Too bad Hasbro no longer has this coupon on their site. What an awesome deal.

• Jennifer - September 29, 2010 @ 11:53 am

The Hasbro coupon that came in the insert says 1 (Hasbro) coupon per purchase. :(

• Jennifer - September 29, 2010 @ 12:20 pm

Nevermind, transaction/purchase – different terms. Hope my TRU isn’t a pain with that.

• The Savings Lifestyle: Kathy - September 29, 2010 @ 1:40 pm

Camille, You may want to check your newspaper from last weekend. The Hasbro coupon was in a PlaySaver Insert in the paper. Hope this helps!

• jenny - September 29, 2010 @ 1:41 pm

can anyone tell me what insert these coups were in? My daughter wanted this toy.

• Tammy - September 29, 2010 @ 2:30 pm

I am not sure that I under stand how this works. The one cupon is $5.00 off $25.00 or more but the toy is $14.99. Can someone explain this better to me. Sorry :)

• Jennifer - September 29, 2010 @ 2:35 pm

Has anyone tried to stack coupons at Toys R’ Us? Will this deal actually work? :(

• Crystal - September 29, 2010 @ 2:48 pm

I am going to try this today or tomorrow. I wonder if TRU will give me trouble with combining a printable with those two coupons. I will let you know.

• The Savings Lifestyle: Kathy - September 29, 2010 @ 4:30 pm

Jenny, there was a Hasbro Play Saver Insert in this past weekend’s paper. I think some papers had them and others did not.

Tammy, you would purchase (2) Cruisers and use the $5/$25 Toys R Us coupon and (2) $10/1 Strawberry Shortcake coupons to get the price down to that amount.

Crystal, let us know how it goes. I have heard reports of people having great success with it.

Hope this helps!

• Fiery - September 29, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I wish I had a way to print the coupon for $5/$25 and a second $10/1. Though even just using the $10/1 is a good deal. Especially since I really only need one.

• Nan - October 01, 2010 @ 9:59 am

I used two of the Strawberry shortcake coupons, and the TRU $5 off of $25 coupon and got one each of the Strawberry Shortcake cruiser and the Strawberry Shortcake Berry Sweet Styles for my daughter for Christmas and my entire transaction was around $6 after tax! Even the cashier (a young guy who probably never used a coupon in his short life) was impressed!

• Kari - October 01, 2010 @ 5:34 pm

I didn’t receive a coupon in my local paper and the coupon wasn’t on Hasbro’s site. I went to my locak TRU and they had the coupon available there. Hasbro has notified them that the coupon was not available online. Unfortunately the store was sold out of the car so I couldn’t get it. The add states no rain checks. ;0(

• michelle - October 16, 2010 @ 11:19 am

which toys r us is your local? just wondering. mine doesn’t have it. thought maybe you live somewhere close to me. thanks