Kroger Snack: Sale Week of February 15

Print This Post Print This Post

kroger-logo

Here are a few highlights this week. Be sure to scan your ad for complete sale/ad information in case there are other deals you may need!

Before you shop, take a look at the active Kroger Catalina and Promotional Offers. There are several new offers valid now! Also, be sure to review the Kroger Coupon Policy + FAQ.

Produce

$1.50 Organic Russet Potatoes 3 Lb Bag

$1.28/pound Tomatoes on the Vine

$.99/pound Seedless Grapes

$.99/pound Nectarines, Peaches or Plums

$1.28 Jumbo Cantloupe

Meat

$.88/pound Kroger Whole Chicken

$1.99/pound Pork Chops

$1 Tennessee Pride Sausage Gravy 8 oz
$1 in the 1/24 RP Insert (exp 3/31/10)
$1 Tennessee Pride Coupon
Net Price FREE

$1.49/pound Ground Beef

Dairy

$1.25 Kroger Half Gallon Milk

Hygiene

$8.99 Huggies Diapers or Pull Ups Jumbo Pk
$1 in the 1/17 SS Insert (exp 2/13/10)
$2 Huggies Coupon (IE) or Coupon (FF)
$2 Pull Ups Coupon
STACK $1 Upromise eCoupon *must register Kroger Plus Card to receive deposit*
Net Price $6.99 – $7.99 each | $5.99 each after Upromise deposit!

$5.49 Olay Soap 6 Bars or Body Wash 18-23.6 oz
$1 in the 1/17 P&G Insert (exp 2/28/10)
$1 in the 2/14 RP Insert (exp 3/31/10)
:: $15 Olay Rebate
Net Price $4.49 each | Buy 3: $1.50 Money-Maker after coupons/Olay Rebate!

$1.67 Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste 4.2-4.6 oz
$.50 in the 1/31 SS Insert (exp 2/20/10)
$1 in the January All You (exp 2/28/10)
Net Price $.67 each

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Buy any 10 Participating Items and get $3 Off Instantly. You can Mix/Match any of the participating items below. Other items are included in this promotion but may not be listed if they do not have a coupon match-up.

You could acquire additional coupons through Clipping Services or Ebay. This is a great time to stockpile items if you need them. Considering we just ended a similar promotion, you may just be stocked up!

Meat

$6.99 Bucket of Chicken Wings

Frozen

$3.27 Edy’s Ice Cream 48 oz
$1 in the 1/31 SS Insert (exp 3/15/10)
$2 on 2 in the Nestle School Days Made Simple Booklet (exp 7/31/10)
Net Price $2.27 each | $1.97 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$2.78 Klondike Frozen Treats 6 ct
$1 Klondike Coupon *must register*
Net Price $1.78 each | $1.48 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$1 Banquet Brown ‘N Serve
$.75 on 3 in the 1/10 SS Insert (exp 2/21/10)
Net Price $.67 each | $.37 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!
** Wendi commented last week that specially marked packages have coupons inside too*

$1.99 Hot, Lean or Croissant Pockets 6.5-9 oz
$1 on 2 in the 1/31 RP Insert (exp 5/2/10)
Net Price $1.49 each | $1.19 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

Boxed/Canned

$2.69 General Mills Cereals 11.25-18 oz
$1 on 3 in the 1/3 GM Insert (exp 2/13/10)
$1 on 3 in the 2/7 SS Insert (exp 3/20/10)
$1 on 2 General Mills Cereal Coupon
$.75 Fiber One Cereal Coupon
$.75 Cheerios Coupon
$.55 Trix Coupon
:: Lucky Charms via Cellfire
:: Cheerios via Cellfire

Price $1.69 – $2.19 each | $1.39 – $1.89 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$1.99 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
$.75 on 2 Printable at Coupon.com, SmartSource AND CoolSavings *2 ea site*
:: $.75 via Cellfire
Price $1.49 each | $1.19 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$1.69 Ragu Pasta Sauce 16-26.3 oz
$.75 on 2 in the 1/31 RP Insert (exp 2/28/10)
Price $1.19 each | $.89 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$1.59 Campbell’s Chunky Soup 18.6-19 oz
$.50 on 2 in the 1/3 SS Insert (exp 3/15/10)
$.50 on 2 in the 1/24 SS Insert (exp 3/7/10)
$1 on 4 in the 1/24 SS Insert (exp 3/7/10)
$1.50 on 3 Campbell’s Chunky Soup Coupon
Price $1.09 each
| $.79 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$1 Chef Boyardee Pasta Canned or Cups
$.40 in the 1/10 SS Insert (exp 2/28/2010)
$.35 on 3 in the 1/10 SS Insert (exp 2/28/2010)
Net Price $.20 – $.77 each | FREE Р$.47 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

$1.99 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
$.75 on 2 Printable at Coupon.com, SmartSource AND CoolSavings *2 ea site*
Price $1.49 each | $1.19 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

Beverage

$5.99 Coca-Cola Soft Drinks 20 Pk

$1.29 Coca-Cola Soft Drinks 2-Liter

$.99 Gatorade 32 oz
$.50 Gatorade in the 1/3 RP Insert (exp 4/10/10)
Net Price FREE | $.30 Money-Maker after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

Dairy

$1.29 Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits *Kroger Catalina*
$.30 on 2 in the 1/3 GM Insert (exp 3/27/10)
$.30 on 2 Printable at Coupons.com, SmartSource AND CoolSavings *2 ea site*
Price $.99 each | $.69 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10! *Thanks, Wendi*

Pillsbury Catalina Scenario

$7.74: 6 Grands! Biscuits
MINUS $1.80 with coupons
MINUS $1.80 with Instant Savings wyb 10
MINUS $4 Catalina wyb 6
Net Price $.14 total

Cleaning/Laundry

$2.49 Purex Laundry Detergent 50 oz *FREE after Kroger Catalina*
$.35 in the 1/10 RP Insert (exp 2/20/10)
$.35 Purex Green Coupon *Thanks, Rosebud*
Price $1.79 each | $1.49 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

Paper Goods

$6.99 Brawny Paper Towels 6-8 Rolls
$1 in the 1/24 RP Insert (exp 3/7/10)
Net Price $5.99 each | $5.69 each after Instant Reward when you buy 10!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any other deals you see worth a mention? What great deals did you take advantage of this week?

Check the Snack Summary for other Store Coupon Matches!!

Disclaimer: This post contains a link to an affiliate. See my Disclaimer Policy for additional information.

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on February 13, 2010

• Amber - February 13, 2010 @ 10:21 pm

How do I get the Purex coupon off the website? I entered my email address and a “friend’s” email address. But no coupon?

• Andrea Deckard - February 13, 2010 @ 10:27 pm
      1.1

Amber, did it not come to you via email? I have already signed up for that a while ago so I can’t get it again.

• erin w - February 13, 2010 @ 10:37 pm

i had the same problem with the purex coupon. the first time, nothing happened. no email, no pop up. i tried it again thinking that there must be a mistake and a bricks window popped up but only printed a 0.35/1 coupon. when i hit back and refresh it said that i had already reached the print limit. maybe my pop up blocker was on and there was some issue?

anyway. just thought i would let you know ymmv on the $1/1 Purex.

thanks for all the great tips, i love mommysnacks!

• Amber - February 13, 2010 @ 11:16 pm

It must have been my pop up blocker. I disabled it and tried a new email address and a bricks window popped up but said I already reached the print limit. Boo.

• Angie - February 13, 2010 @ 11:18 pm

Does anyone have any good secenerios for the lowest oop?

• Kathy - February 14, 2010 @ 10:03 am

FYI,
    I just tried the Purex cpn (was on website after “referring friend for cpn”, NOT e-mailed to me). Anyway, maybe they have changed it because it is .35 off not $1. Still great deal at Kroger, just wanted to clarify for those who are only printing because it’s a $1. cpn ! Thanks again for all your help!!

• Juanita - February 14, 2010 @ 8:34 pm

Thanks for your hard work. I just wanted to ask about the Pillsbury bisquit deal. I was trying to figure out how it would be a money-maker after the cat., coupons, and instant reward. When I used 3 $0.30/2 coupons and got a $4 catalina, the cost came out to be about $0.14 total, which is great!!! but not a money-maker.

• Andrea Deckard - February 14, 2010 @ 8:53 pm
      6.1

Juanita, you are RIGHT!!! I deducted the coupon value twice. I will fix that – thanks :)

• AMBER - February 16, 2010 @ 4:58 pm

Does anyone know where to find the Tennessee Pride Sausage Gravy in the store? I looked by the frozen breakfasts stuff and by the breakfast meats. . .I couldn’t find it anywhere:-/

• Andrea Deckard - February 16, 2010 @ 5:03 pm
      7.1

Amber, at our Kroger, it is near the hot dogs, lunchables, smoked sausage products. Whenever they are on sale for $1, they usually have it in the center display case too. HTH!

• Anon - February 16, 2010 @ 4:59 pm

Don’t forget to load your cellfire and shortcuts coupons for the Pillsbury deal…these will combine with your printable ones to make it a $$ maker!

• AMBER - February 16, 2010 @ 5:17 pm

Thanks Andrea:-) I looked by the bacon, sausage, hot dogs etc and I didn’t see it. What does it look like, so I have a better idea?

• Andrea Deckard - February 16, 2010 @ 5:24 pm
      9.1

Amber, it is a really thin box that holds the plastic things of gravy. It *could* be in the freezer section possibly.

• AMBER - February 16, 2010 @ 5:28 pm

Ok, off for the search tonight, thanks:-)

• Melanie - February 17, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

My catalina did not print for the Purex (Liberty Twp Kroger Marketplace). I read the other comments about emailing Kroger, so I did that and am awaiting a reply. Did anyone else get a reply back from Kroger?

Also, I am getting bummed out each time I go to clip coupons because it seems like I never have the ones that are listed…is there some special newspaper you have to buy to get the coupons? I normally just purchase the Cincy Enquirer at the grocery store, but for some reason I don’t have quite a few of the coupons that get posted! Terribly disappointing! Do I have to subscribe in order to get the coupons or what?

• Andrea Deckard - February 17, 2010 @ 7:39 pm
      11.1

Melanie, you really should subscribe to the weekend paper. The coupons can be a lot different than what you purchase in-store. The reason for that is marketing/advertisers pay for the subscribers because they know they will at least be seen (since it’s a committed purchase already). With the store, they can’t guarantee all of those will sell. They definitely are different so please get that subscription!!

• Melanie - February 17, 2010 @ 9:45 pm

OK, thanks. So when you subscribe, do you have them deliver 2 or 3 papers? Do they think that is totally odd when you ask them to deliver more than one paper? I normally buy 3 papers when I go to the store, so would you have them deliver that many papers?

• jess - February 18, 2010 @ 2:38 pm

First, thanks for your website! I’m new to couponing and I really appreciate all the help you’ve given me!
    Is there a limit to the Purex Catalina deal? I purchased 6 yesterday (2 at a time) and had no problems witht the cats printing. Today, it didn’t print. I went to the customer service desk, and she tried to force it to print, and it didn’t work for her either (which she says it usually does). Any ideas?

• jess - February 18, 2010 @ 3:10 pm

OK, I just called the KrogerPlus number- she said that they pulled the catalina because Purex was “cheaper” with the current Daytona sale. No word on whether they will continue the catalina after the Daytona sale. However, she did credit my Kroger plus card the $4. Oh well, at least I was able to get 8 detergents out of the deal!

• Amy Wyatt - February 18, 2010 @ 4:36 pm

I’m not sure if they are on sale at all Kroger stores, but at mine (Anderson Twp., Ohio) the Boulder Canyon potato chips (in the natural/health food section) are on sale for 3/$5 ($1.67/bag). There is a BOGO coupon at coupons.com, making each bag about $0.83.

• Andrea Deckard - February 18, 2010 @ 5:01 pm
      15.1

Amy, thanks! I was wondering where I could use that coupon. I’ll put it in next week’s post giving you credit!!

• KD - February 19, 2010 @ 12:05 pm

I went to Kroger (piqua, oh) last night and purchased 2 Purex and no cat printed and customer was clueless so I called the Catalina company and they said Kroger did pull the Purex Catalina because of the sale (which makes no sense). I just received my coupons today in the mail for this sale which really sucks! I just wanted to make everyone aware in case they were planning on doing this deal. thanks.

• Mary - February 19, 2010 @ 2:59 pm

Has anyone gotten a Purex catalina at CVS? I just noticed that they have the Purex B1G1, but I haven’t been there to see if their price would be even as cheap as the Kroger deal without the catalina.

• Rhonda - February 20, 2010 @ 2:45 pm

KD,

I tried the Kroger in Burlington, KY yesterday and no cat printed either. I asked customer service and they were clueless too; however, the lady at the customer service desk handed me over $4.00 cash (I was just very calmly asking about the catalina deal). I found that to be very interesting!! Any way, how do you call the Catalina company? I think it stinks that they pulled the Purex catalina deal and wish I could of gotten in on it before they did. My husband was at Kroger last Saturday evening and there was a couple in there buying up Purex. He said they were buying the 2 at a time and they had close to forty bottles in their cart!! I guess I should of went up that night!! :(

• Rebecca - February 21, 2010 @ 2:35 pm

Geez – Those people shouldn’t have bought 40 unless they special ordered it. That would be so unfair to anyone else trying to shop there. I am endlessly frustrated by not being able to find the “good” stuff on sale. I don’t know that it is because of couponers clearing the shelves but you have to wonder. BTW – From what I understand, Kroger HAS to honor that catalina because they published it – it would be false advertising if they didn’t. They would have to have issued a retraction and posted it by the Purex to have the right not to give it to you. It would really be a lot better if you had the catalina ad (I threw mine out – bummer). If you didn’t get your catalina, do write the company.

• Rebecca - February 21, 2010 @ 2:38 pm

Hey – here’s another thought. Go see if your store is sold out and get a raincheck if possible. Then take it back later and see if they have reinstated the catalina.