Denny’s Rewards Program

Denny's Coupons Rewards

Starting today through February 14, the first 500,000 people who sign up for the new Dennys Rewards Program will receive a FREE burger and fries available March 1 – March 7.

In an effort to provide more value to customers, Denny’s will now be offering FREE refills with orders of fries or pancakes. This starts February 10 at participating locations.

Another perk of being in the Rewards Program is getting a FREE Original Grand Slam meal on your birthday (dine-in only). You must show a valid ID to receive this freebie!

Thanks, Moms by Heart!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on February 01, 2010

• Erin - February 02, 2010 @ 2:52 am

ALSO
    We’re doing it again. Come to Denny’s for a Free Original Grand Slam¬Æ, Tuesday, February 9, from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
    And don’t forget to visit Denny’s for a Free Original Grand Slam¬Æ on your birthday.
    But why stop there?
    Join Denny’s Rewards for a chance to win a Free Grand Slam® every week for an entire year.
    Go to this page and on the bottom left is the button to Enter.
    and also a button to follow on FACEBOOK

• Marian Van Vels - February 02, 2010 @ 7:08 pm

Sounds good to me!

• Sal - February 09, 2010 @ 5:00 am

Thanks Denny’s!

• Nilda M Amador - August 18, 2010 @ 1:53 pm

Excellent service and management in Dennys Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. Keep up the good work.

• robert haney - February 12, 2011 @ 10:39 am

would like to join your rewards club

• robert haney - February 12, 2011 @ 10:40 am
      5.1

• ed lorello - March 03, 2011 @ 9:24 pm

great food,and good,fast service.we go to dennys in warwick,r.i.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000

• Jeff Connelly - March 27, 2011 @ 4:43 pm

I am a member of your rewards program and have received numerous $10.00 coupons, thank you. However I understand I was to receive a birthday coupon, which I have not. The Surrey restuarant that I frequent was not able to accomidate me, on my birthday. Please advise if this program is still available. If so, why was I missed? thank you

• Ruth Ann Carroll - July 20, 2011 @ 6:00 pm

I don;t have a printer how can I get myn rewards coupons

• Gertrude Romero - July 28, 2011 @ 4:52 pm

Love Denny’s Breakfast when I travel

• buddy mcgee - August 17, 2011 @ 6:57 pm

denny’s has good food & is located near me

• cherish - September 23, 2011 @ 1:07 pm

I have the rewards card and eat there quit frequently however I’m wondering how to see what my points balance is and how I go about getting my cupons. I know I’m well past the amount I need for the 10$ cupon. Thanks any advice will be helpful

• Sherry Dawson - October 06, 2011 @ 3:03 pm

I have not yet received a card that I can show when I go to Denny,s All I have received was
    a card that said I could receive points up to Oct 4. I just received a $10.00 certificate in the
    mail and it said i Have earned 258 points and I have redeemed 200 of them and I have not
    redeemed any yet. Could you please look into this please.

Hope to here from you soon

• George L. Coil - October 26, 2011 @ 1:52 am

Gentlemen:

Has my membership in the Denny’s rewards expired? I was getting the offers through the summer, including the state offers in the tour of America, but the last one I recall getting was the the one for the cheesey entrees. The restaurant I frequent is the Denny’s in Highland Park, Illinois. If it has expired, how do I renew it?

• Karen - November 30, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

I signed up for the Reward program today but never got a confirmation and I don’t even know where to actually login. Keep sending me back to the signup page. Then if I try to sign up again, tells me I already am .. but still can’t get to anything.

• Judith Hendricks - December 17, 2013 @ 10:40 am

When will I get a rewards card?

• louis and carol delorme - May 02, 2014 @ 5:25 pm

I enjoy eating their with my wife. would like to join the rewards program.