Target RX Coupon

Target Prescription Coupon

You can print a coupon at the Target Coupon site to receive a $10 Target Gift Card with a new or transferred RX! You can find it quickly under the Pharmacy link. These are great to have on hand at all times! The best part is that you can use it on a *new* RX too (and that it’s printable too).

Remember, that CVS will also take competitor coupons too!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on January 03, 2010

• Shelly - January 04, 2010 @ 12:26 pm

I just printed the RX coupon and it has an expire date of Jan 31, 2010, so we have some time to use it!

• cheryl - February 06, 2010 @ 12:01 am

i have been trying to find the target $10 rx coupon from the target site…i cannot find it anywhere…..not under coupons or pharmacy…..please help!!!!!
    thanks

• Andrea Deckard - February 08, 2010 @ 10:49 pm
      2.1

Cheryl, the coupon is gone now. i believe it expires on 1/17 :(

• Cheryl - February 14, 2010 @ 1:47 pm

No matter when I’ve tried, I can never get a Target prescription coupon using the method as described. Don’t believe that the Target presc. cpns are even printable off the internet.

I just read the comment above this box and it responds to a Cheryl. I haven’t even submitted this question and I was beginning to wonder who I could get an answer before submitting…just so happens the previous and same question was asked by another Cheryl – how weird is that?

• Andrea Deckard - February 14, 2010 @ 2:12 pm
      3.1

That coupon is now gone :( They do have them on the Target Printable Grocery Coupon page though.

• mj - February 28, 2010 @ 2:27 pm

this target prescrip coupon is impossible to find.. can you help please/

• beckie - May 13, 2010 @ 12:24 pm

I went yesterday and just asked if I was eligible for the $10 gift card for bringing in a new RX and they gave it to me! :)

• Cheri - May 14, 2010 @ 2:23 pm
      5.1

Hello, I can not find the link on the website could help me find it please?

• Andrea Deckard - May 14, 2010 @ 2:41 pm

Cheri, the coupon is no longer available on their site.