Meijer Sale: Kraft Rebate Scenario

Meijer Supercenter

This week’s Meijer sale has a great savings opportunity for the Kraft Rebate. It also appears there is a new Meijer Catalina that will help to save even more! If anyone knows of the end date, please share!

Catalina

Valid until 1/2/2010: Purchase any 4 combination of Nabisco Products and receive a $3 Catalina. Participating products include Ritz Cracker (13.6-16oz), Wheat Thins (7.5-10oz), Triscuit Crackers (8-9.5oz) or Toasted Chips (8.1oz)

Sale/Deal

$1.67 Wheat Thins, Triscuits or Premium Saltines
$1 in the 11/8 SS Insert (exp 12/31)
$1 in the October Sunset Magazine (exp 12/15)
$1 on 2 Printable at SmartSource AND CoolSavings *print 2 at each site*

: : Kraft Rebate (exp 1/31/10)
Net Price $1.17 each

Scenario

TotalItem
$8.355 Boxes of Triscuits or Wheat Thins
- $5
(5) $1 Coupons
- $3Catalina
$.35Total OOP

Results

Complete this transaction twice and spend around $.70 after all coupons/Catalinas. Submit both receipts for the Kraft Rebate and this is a Money-Maker of $9.30!

Thanks to Michelle for sharing this great scenario in the Meijer weekly post comments! Thanks Teresa for commenting on the Mommy Snacks Facebook page and sharing the Catalina end date!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on December 17, 2009

• kelly - December 18, 2009 @ 11:48 am

printed this coupon 5 times. went downstairs to check the printer and it was only a recipe for each print. does this mean there are no coupons left?

• Jolyn @ Macomb Money Savers - December 18, 2009 @ 12:54 pm

Be careful with the $3 Catalina – many of my readers weren’t getting it to print for them. From what I can gather, you may need to purchase original varieties ONLY (and purchase no other items that would produce a Catalina). A new Catalina will also most likely not print if you try to roll the first $3 Catalina into the 2nd transaction!

• Andrea Deckard - December 18, 2009 @ 1:36 pm
      2.1

Thanks Jolyn! As long as I have shopped at Meijer the Catalinas do roll. Of course, they can be a YMMV as you stated.

• Emily - December 18, 2009 @ 1:26 pm

I just got the same thing as Kelly printing from the smart source link. Maybe the coupons are gone?

• Kentucky Lea - December 18, 2009 @ 5:29 pm

I purchased 5 bricks of Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese (I had $1 off of 2 Q & $1.25 off of 3 Q) and Meijer printed a $2 OYNO Cat from Kraft (these were the only Kraft items I purchased so this HAD to have been what triggered it). I don’t know how many you have to purchase to trigger the catalina, but $.75 for 5 bricks of cream cheese is AWESOME!!! (the Cat coupon said on the side that it wouldn’t roll, so if I go back and do it again I’ll just hold the first one for my next trip as well)

• Jill - December 18, 2009 @ 5:49 pm

I got a catalina for the cream cheese too – it is for buying 4, my Meijer had a sign right by them.

• jen - December 19, 2009 @ 10:37 am

Thanks! going today to try this. Also, I forget what it was called, but there was a mail in for a “year full of coupons” and you got a mini calendar with lots of $1/2 Nabisco cookies or crackers, so you could use those coupons! Sorry to be vague, hope someone knows what i am talking about!

• Janet - December 19, 2009 @ 10:30 pm

I bought 4 boxes of the crackers and did not receive a CAT. It must be only the original kind. When is this CAT over? Thanks