You have just a few more days to get that prize bird for Thanksgiving! Here’s a round up of the prices I have seen at local grocery stores for the Turkey!
Feel free to leave your store/region’s prices using the linky below or in the comments!
Bigg’s – The New Frugal Mom
- $.59/pound Farm Fresh Grade A Frozen Turkey
$.69/pound Grade A Hen or Tom Turkey (10-24 lb) with additional $15 purchase. Limit 2
- $.39 a pound with a $15 minimum purchase
Giant Stores – Frugal in Virginia
- $.47/pound Shadybrook Farms Turkeys (coupons are available to further reduce the cost)
Giant Eagle – Stretching A Buck
- $.29/pound Giant Eagle Frozen Turkey (18 + lbs)
Harris Teeter – Frugal in Virginia
- $.99/pound Fresh Turkey. Limit 2
- $8 OFF Whole Turkeys (10-16 Lbs) with additional $10 Purchase. Limit 2
- $14 OFF Whole Turkeys (17+ Lbs) with additional $10 Purchase. Limit 2
Marsh – Bargain Briana
- $.47/pound Jennie-O Frozen Turkey with additional $35 Purchase.
- $8 OFF Grade A Hen Turkeys (10-16 Lbs) w/ additional $20 Purchase. Limit 1
- $14 OFF Grade A Tom Turkeys (16+ Lbs) w/ additional $20 Purchase. Limit 1
- $.69 – $.99/pound Turkeys after Remke Rebate.
Southeastern US Stores
Remember, Walmart will price match the price per pound. Make sure you have the store’s ad in hand and they will honor the price!
And, check out Amy’s great post on an easy prep and easy serve Thanksgiving turkey!