Meijer Snack Update: Sale Week of October 11

Meijer Supercenter

Another great Catalina worth the mention this week! They just keep on coming!!! Here are the details:

Valid 10/11 – 11/7 | Ziploc Bags (Evolve, Freezer Bags, Sandwich/Snack Bags): Buy 3 Bags, receive a $2 Catalina.

$1.69 Ziploc Bags (50 ct)
$.40 in the 9/13 SS Insert (exp 11/7)
PLUS $1 on 2 via Meijer Mealbox (exp 10/17)
Net Price $.39 each | Buy 4 Bags: $.36 total after coupons/Catalina!

Thanks, Becky and Tiffany!

Remember at Meijer, only two of the same coupons will double. My math on this one factors that two of the $.40 coupons would NOT double. Since you need to buy 3 for the Catalina to print, doing multiple transactions won’t work to use all of the coupons. Still a great deal for bags!!

To make this EVEN better, these qualify for the $5 SC Johnson Rebate too! So, after the rebate, you have a great Money-Maker!!!

Check out this week’s Meijer post before you head out. The Pillsbury Catalina is another great one to get while you are out this week!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 14, 2009

• Michelle L. - October 14, 2009 @ 11:38 am

The coupons that I got from inserts are for freezer bags only and the Meijer ad states sandwich or snack size are in the sale. So I don’t think those will work.

However, if they weren’t for freezer only and we could use them, can you explain why you couldn’t use two of the insert coupons with the one mealbox (the mealbox coupon will not be doubled (it’s for $1))?

Thanks in advance for the clarification!

• Becky - October 14, 2009 @ 12:02 pm

You should be able to use 2 of the $1 / 2 Mealbox coupons. I did with no problem.

• Michelle - October 14, 2009 @ 12:10 pm

If you buy the Evolve bags there are .55 cent coupons for them, making the deal even sweeter!
    I noticed this deal last night when I was shopping but have’t had the time to post about it.

• Kerri - October 14, 2009 @ 12:22 pm

Do you think the Ziploc bogo q’s would work with this? I know they are for sandwich bags but maybe not the ones that are $1.69 – but I’m sure Meijer carries the bags?

• mommysnacks - October 14, 2009 @ 1:09 pm
      4.1

The ad only states the Ziploc Sandwich or Snack bags are on sale. So, if you go and Evolve are included at the $1.69 price it’s definitely better!!!

Michelle, I show the $.40 Ziploc coupon on ANY bag (some regions may have received the higher value of $.55 making the deal even better). It does look like there is a $1 on 2 Freezer bags coupon in the 10/4 SS Insert.

My math on the Bags are:

Buy 4 at $1.69 each = $6.76
      MINUS: 2 Mfg Coupons at $.40 each that will double = $1.60
      MINUS: 2 Mfg Coupons at $.40 each that are taken at face value = $.80
      MINUS: 2 $1 on 2 Meijer Mealbox Coupons = $2

After all of the deductions ($4.40 with coupons PLUS the $2 Catalina = $6.40 total), the grand total is $.36 total. Submit it for the SC Johnson Rebate and it’s an awesome deal!!

Hope that helps :)

• Michelle L. - October 14, 2009 @ 2:28 pm

Mommysnacks,

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, my region did not get the Ziploc coupons in the 9/13 Smartsource. So I guess my deal won’t be as sweet as yours.

I greatly appreciate the site though and thanks again for the response.

• Teresa - October 14, 2009 @ 3:15 pm

Ahh!! Wish I had known about this when I went last night. Oh well, I gues I’ll be pulling out all my ziploc coupons and see what I have!

• Becky - October 14, 2009 @ 5:20 pm

I got the evolve bags….they were all the my Meijer had left. They were $1.69 ea for a 50 ct box just like the other boxes pictured in the ad. ..and I got the $2 catalina for buying 3 boxes.

• Becky - October 14, 2009 @ 5:25 pm

I should have also mentioned that the coupons I used were for $.40 off any one box of Ziploc bags and worked for the evolve bags too.

• Teresa - October 14, 2009 @ 11:18 pm

I almost forgot, there is another catalina when you buy Kraft shredded cheese. Buy 3 get $1. I had seen a link on another blog for a $1/2 Kraft bricks coupon. I’ll have to find it again!