JCPenney | Rewards Program + $10 Rewards

So, I’m playing catch up now. This week has really overwhelmed me for some reason – you ever have that? I wanted to share this great email I received from JCPenney!

JCPenney has created JCP Rewards. You essentially earn points for every purchase you make with your registered debit/credit card. Those points in turn add up to rewards each month. Just for signing up you will receive a $10 JCP Rewards Certificate. You will print your certificate after completing your new member registration. Pretty sweet!!

So, if you want to take that $10 Reward and use it now on a deal, you can use code SWEETS4U online to get $10 off a $10 purchase! So, you can essentially get $20 in products with your reward and that coupon code!

Don’t forget to shop online at a cash back site and get credit for your order too!

• Ebates ‚Äì 3%. You will receive a $5 bonus as a new member.
  • Shop at Home ‚Äì 3%. Also receive a $5 bonus for new members.
  • Upromise ‚Äì 3%. Try using code DOMINO5 to receive a $5 new registrant deposit.
by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on October 29, 2009

• Suzanne - October 29, 2009 @ 7:33 pm

Is there a promo code you’re supposed to use? I signed up and received a welcome e-mail w/o mention of $10 reward certificate. Did I do something wrong?

• Kristin - October 29, 2009 @ 8:03 pm

This did not work for me. I didn’t get the $10 coupon. And I don’t understand hot to get the $5 new registrant deposit through Upromise.

• Amanda Rosato - October 30, 2009 @ 9:58 am

same thing did not get the gift certificate don’t know what I did wrong

• mommysnacks - October 30, 2009 @ 1:09 pm
      3.1

I don’t think anyone is doing anything wrong on this. I have read on a few other blog posts about this that some are randomly getting it and some aren’t :(

I just signed up myself this morning and didn’t get it either. I even used the link from the email JCPenney sent me which said that you would get the $10 reward. The first time, I thought I didn’t receive it because I didn’t do the short voluntary survey. So, I set up another account and did the short survey and still didn’t see it! I emailed JCPenney and asked them where the reward would be since I signed up per the email. If I hear anything, I’ll share it here. I do know it’s working since so many others have received one.

• Jandi - October 31, 2009 @ 3:05 pm

I didn’t get the $10 certificate either. I know it would take time to fully research each deal before posting and that might delay the post, but it would be helpful if these “deals” were investigated more fully before posting. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve pursued deals posted here and they were either expired or didn’t work (like this one). I wish I had tracked all these experiences in the past but will do so going forward.

• mommysnacks - October 31, 2009 @ 3:16 pm
      4.1

Jandi, I appreciate the comment but I really do my research before I post anything. When an offer is received directly from the company, it is completely legit. Honestly, I think what happend is that JCPenney got overwhelmed and probably stopped issuing the certificates, but that of course is my opinion. I am truly expecting them to give me the credit especially since I received the email directly. Thanks for stopping by.

• chandra - November 12, 2009 @ 5:00 pm

If you still haven’t received your $10 coupon, you might want to check in your account. SIgn into your JCP account and look under My Rewards. There should be a linked to print the coupon.
    I was confused too because I had received an email link. But I just found the coupon :)

• lynne - November 15, 2009 @ 8:42 pm

I had the same problem too ..I have doe this process to get mine
    seriously put down your drink pick up your phone and call jcpenney here is the number jcp rewards tell them you registered and havent gotten your coupon ..they will check it out and send you a new 10.00 off 10.00 purchase for in store that doesnt expire til january so with this you will have time to shop in store coupon
    1-888-527-7937 they will take careof ya’ll that didnt get one..let me know if it works for you..good luck and take care!

• Mary Lee - October 04, 2010 @ 8:31 am

Same here NO GO Kinda disapointing

• Marilyn - November 29, 2010 @ 11:18 am

Signed up today, Filled out survey, screen came up and I printed my $10.00 coupon with no problem. Maybe the kinks are getting worked out of the system

• marcia plucker - January 18, 2011 @ 11:00 pm

I am suppose to getting a 10% off on my next salon visit and can not get were I should go to get it