All You Magazine | 30 Issues for $25 + Support a Cause!

I am in the process of working on a new organization to be the recipient for this sale! Until then, you can still get the great price by using this link! The price has increased and it is now 24 issues for $30.

All you Logo2

You know how much I love All You Magazine! I match up coupons to this magazine every week because I feel it is a true value! So many times you can get coupons for FREE items which pays for the subscription alone! After visiting All You during my trip to NYC in June, I can tell you they have an awesome staff who works hard to bring us great content – and AWESOME coupons!!!

Here is a great deal that I want to share with you!

You can get 24 Issues of All You Magazine for just $20. That is 58% off the retail price – it’s the cheapest price around right now. This offer is only available for non-profit organizations. I have established an account to have all proceeds now support Easter Seals of Ross County Adult Day Services.

Given that, each sale of the magazine will give 40% to Easter Seals! I think it’s a win/win (no pun intended ;) since the magazine is GREAT, a great price, AND you are helping to support something too!

If you are interested in this rate, please follow these instructions to place an order:

1. Click on http://magfundraising.com/EasterSeals.
  2. Click on‚ View all Selections under the magazines pictures.
  3. In the search bar in the right hand corner, type All You to find the magazine.
  4. Click on the All You magazine picture and follow the directions to check out.
  5. You should receive your first magazine in 8-10 weeks

You can also purchase other great magazine subscriptions through this link and we will receive credit. But, since I love All You, I thought this offer was a great deal…and I’m all about great deals :) You can also renew your subscription at this rate as well!

I am proud to say that because of your support, the organizations I have promoted here have earned nearly $10,000! Thank you so much!

Monroe Wee Hornet Football – $1,629.60
Monroe Choir – $1,339.20
West Chester MOPS – $2,880.80
Easter Seals Adult Day Center – $4,944.00

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on September 03, 2009

• Karen - September 03, 2009 @ 5:08 pm

How long is this offer good? Thanks! Finally, a price I’m willing to pay for this mag.

• mommysnacks - September 03, 2009 @ 5:10 pm
      1.1

Karen, this price is indefinitely. Since it is offered as a discount for a non-profit, you should be able to order it until I stop promoting it! If, by chance, I see the price change, I will update the post!! :)

• Kathy - September 04, 2009 @ 7:02 am

I already get this great savings mag. Is it possible to go ahead and order it again so I get TWO at the same time, or is it only possible to extend my subscription? I have only been receiving it a short while, but have already bought an extra copy in the store a few times due to the cpns!! Thanks for this info and all else you provide!! I did not know what All
    You mag was until I started reading savings blogs!! It really is worth the money!

• mommysnacks - September 04, 2009 @ 9:48 am
      2.1

Kathy, there is nothing on the site that explains that. BUT, I would guess, you could establish a new account to get a 2nd subscription. If for some reason, they extend your subscription (be sure to give the full 10 weeks before you should receive that first one), you could call them to correct it. I have done this with newspapers so I can’t imagine it’s more difficult for a magazine subscription.

• Liz - September 04, 2009 @ 8:57 am

Thanks for posting this! I just filled everything out & cannot wait to get my first issue! This is such a great price … I was going to do the 2 free trial issues, and then have to pay $20 for only 12 issues!! Great Deal!! Thanks again!!

• Kristin - September 04, 2009 @ 10:36 am

If it helps anyone, I tried to order a 2nd subscription a few months ago and they automatically extended my existing subscription (which I didn’t want them to do). I had to cancel it and re-order it in my husband’s name to get a 2nd sub. You could also try using your middle name or maiden name for the 2nd sub if applicable.

• mommysnacks - September 04, 2009 @ 12:12 pm
      4.1

Kristin, that is an awesome idea! Thanks :)

• charlene canfield - September 04, 2009 @ 4:14 pm

Thanks so much. I just ordered mine. To Karen above.. You will get your money back. They have GREAT coupons.

• mommysnacks - September 04, 2009 @ 4:18 pm
      5.1

Thanks so much for all your orders!!! I love the magazine w/ all of the saving tips, in general, but those coupons – you gotta love those coupons!! Especially the ones for FREE items!

• Laura - September 05, 2009 @ 12:37 pm

Thanks so much for letting us know about this great offer! I think it’s awesome that we can support a community team through this.

• mommysnacks - September 05, 2009 @ 1:28 pm
      6.1

Laura, I was so excited to see this rate available again!!! Thanks for the support :)

• Terri - September 05, 2009 @ 6:15 pm

I’m always skeptical about putting my debit/credit card information out onto websites. Have you or anyone out there had any isssues with “partner sites” signing you up for other things and debiting your card for it? I work for a bank, and I see debit card fraud everyday! I really want the mag at this sweet price though.

• mommysnacks - September 06, 2009 @ 9:43 am
      7.1

Terri, I completely understand! I have never had fraud from ordering online actually. I had fraud from giving my debit card to the server at a restaurant! Can you believe that!!! They must have swiped the information or copied it, then sold it. So, now I use only my credit card for purchases where I do not see them personally swipe and return in case something like that happens again. Luckily my bank’s fraud department caught the *trip* the criminals tried to make using my debit card and called us immediately. OK, enough of me…back to your question :)

With any site, you want to make sure the url has a “httpS” when checking out. I capitalized the S because if you are putting in your personal credit card information and that S is not in the URL it’s not always safe. I would NEVER purchase from a site without that myself.

You can also get more assurance if you see a Badge or Banner on their site expressing the Security they use to detect fraud. For example, this magazine site has a button in the left hand side that shows they have other security measures in place.

Granted with all of this, crooks will find a way to get our information :( But, I think by looking at the information before you enter personal stuff helps to prevent it. Also, always using a credit card helps since you can usually contest charges and get them removed from your account. Most credit card companies have a fraud department that works with you on this too.

Hope that helps :) I’ll put this on my list of things to do full posts about – it’s a very relevant concern!

• Terri - September 06, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

Thank you for the internet security information you gave to answer my online purchasing concerns. You are right, if they want your information, they’ll get it. I just want to limit their possibilities of obtaining it! :) My order has been submitted, and I cannot wait to get my first issue in the mail. I took your advice and used my credit card instead of the debit. Thanks again. Have a fabulous week!

• Christine - September 11, 2009 @ 4:11 pm

I subscribed. Thanks!

• jessica - September 16, 2009 @ 12:36 pm

thanks for this offer!

• Caren - September 18, 2009 @ 3:16 pm

Thanks so much for a great offer!! Love helping your team, too! Can’t beat it.

• rochelle claypoole - September 30, 2009 @ 3:37 pm

Great deal; thanks for offering it and hope my subscription will help your team. Love your Mommy Snacks.

• Kristen - November 04, 2009 @ 4:10 pm

I subscribed! Can’t wait for my first issue!

• mommysnacks - November 04, 2009 @ 4:53 pm
      13.1

Thanks, Kristen! You will love the mag for sure!

• Jessica Lynn - November 13, 2009 @ 8:46 am

I’ve really been wanting to buy this magazine and with this win/win opportunity I just couldn’t pass it up! Thank you!

• Angie - November 16, 2009 @ 6:05 pm

I just ordered this today! Thanks so much (@pricousins)

• ROBIN GREGORY - November 25, 2009 @ 8:51 pm

I just ordered this today! Thanks

• Camille - December 02, 2009 @ 9:51 am

I subscribed too. How long did it take for you to receive your first issue? I’ve been waiting a long time.

• Rachel - January 28, 2010 @ 1:30 pm

I came across your site while I just happen to be looking to order the All You Magazine. WoW…I get to get a magazine I want at a great price & help out at the same time…it is truly a win-win deal!

I found your site via a SWAGBUCKS search & also received 2 swagbucks for it…so you just helped me get 2 points closer to a free Amazon gift card…2 thumbs up for you!

• Andrea Deckard - January 28, 2010 @ 1:49 pm
      18.1

Rachel, you just made me smile today! Thanks for the purchase and support. And, don’t ya just love Swagbucks??!!

• Rachel - January 29, 2010 @ 5:36 pm

I do love Swagbucks!!!…I’m still figuring it all out cuz I’m new to it. I also love your page! I promised myself that this yr I was going to increase my savings on items & products I buy…Everything I purchased so far for Jan. has had a cash-back, coupon, code, BOGO, rebate…etc. Something that made it a greatly reduced or free buy! So, so far…so good. My best were the Scrubbing Bubbles stuff that netted me not just free with coupons but also the rebate that will give me the overage, The Olay Coupons & Rebates were another score with an overage, as well as The Johnson & Johnson coupons & rebates!

On a side note…do you welcome ppl to send you emails that give you info for rebates & stuff so you can post it? If so, I have a PDF for Post-It Products that lets you buy items until June then send in for the rebate of $20. I’d love to share it with others too. Pls, let me know & I’ll send it to you & any others I have or come across. :)

• Kristinia - January 31, 2010 @ 1:09 pm

I just ordered! This is a great offer and I’m supporting a cause! :)

• Debbie - February 09, 2010 @ 1:43 pm

Thank you! This is the best deal I have seen so far, including the current deal on the All You website and another “support a good cause” deal (cheaper price, but I didn’t trust their website). :)

• Katie - February 17, 2010 @ 10:07 pm

Can I still order All You at his price?

• Andrea Deckard - February 17, 2010 @ 11:08 pm
      22.1

Katie, yeap that price is still valid! I just keep rotating the non-profits who I am directing the purchase commission to.

• Katie - February 18, 2010 @ 11:01 am

Thanks! Just purchased mine. Hope it gets here faster that 8-10 weeks!

• Susan Adkins - February 26, 2010 @ 11:58 am

I want to get the sub for All You but it would not accept the code WCCNMops. It did ask for a state. Would you please verify what the code is and what state it is under?

• Andrea Deckard - February 26, 2010 @ 2:47 pm
      24.1

Hi Susan, there is no code required for the subscription. If you just follow that link and search for the All You magazine you should see that rate automatically! Thanks :)

• Susie - February 27, 2010 @ 5:48 am

Hi – just tried to signup for the mag and the link could not be found! When Iclicked on the link, it wanted me to register. I couldn’t do a search for the mag. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

• Andrea Deckard - February 27, 2010 @ 11:39 am
      25.1

Susie, I updated the link – I didn’t realize they changed the link on me. I am so sorry!! You can use the link above now.

• Lisa K - March 02, 2010 @ 10:52 am

Theircustomer service is horrible.

• Jana (sidetrack'd) - March 11, 2010 @ 3:06 pm

I just (finally) ordered a subscription. Thanks, Andrea!

• Beth - March 20, 2010 @ 10:08 am

So glad tht you offer this, & that it benefits MOPs! I am a big fan of MOPs, it is a fun & informational time for moms while their kids are being taught, not just babysat. It is great for us moms that might not have any other outlet for time for themselves.
    Thanks for offering this & at such a good deal!!!!

• Amber - April 05, 2010 @ 5:45 pm

Just subscribed! Glad to support Easter Seals!

• Dawn - April 12, 2010 @ 11:30 am

Thanks so much for posting this- so happy to order the magazine for such a great price and glad that it helps out a good cause.

• Nicole - April 15, 2010 @ 10:35 am

It is not letting me access the “view all selections” page. It throws up a screen with a “404″ message. Anyone else having this problem?

• Susan - April 24, 2010 @ 9:27 am

THANKS! I had signed up for the 2 free issue subscription but had canceled because I didn’t think it was worth $22 for a year. This is an awesome deal and some money goes to charity.

• Theresa - June 01, 2010 @ 9:56 am

Love It!!!!! Thanks

• Keely - June 02, 2010 @ 9:42 pm

This is an amazing deal! I had signed up for the 2 free preview issues of All You … I received a bill for $19.97 for 1 year. I did a search to see if I could find a better deal and found your site. Not only am I getting 2 YEARS for the price of one, but I’m also helping out a charity! Couldn’t ask for more, thanks so much!

• Kelly - July 04, 2010 @ 11:58 am

Great price! I am looking forward to recieveing this magazine. :) Thanks for the great deal!

• qian - August 09, 2010 @ 12:19 am

Thanks I just ordered 30 issues for 25$ which was the best price I could find. Glad I could do something for a charity too. Thanks a lot.

• Erica - August 13, 2010 @ 7:20 am

Hi Andrea,
    The magazine is now $25. Any reason why the price change? Can you update it on your site?
    Erica

• MommySnacks: Andrea - August 13, 2010 @ 10:56 pm
      37.1

Erica, someone else mentioned this to me. It looks like it’s $25 now but for 30 issues. I’ll do a post to mention the change. It’s still the best deal for the mag. I’m wondering why they changed it though..??

• Erica - August 15, 2010 @ 9:40 am

Still a smokin’ price for 30 issues. You are right!

• Dottie - August 16, 2010 @ 4:06 pm

Just wanted to let you know when you click on this link, it says that the subscription is $25. Not a big deal, only $5 more. But thought I would let you know.

• Marie - January 26, 2011 @ 9:43 am

Thanks so much for providing and awesome price for this magazine!! I bought January’s issue a week or so ago before a couponing class. Had been looking for a discounted rate and just stumbled across your offer this morning on my first visit to your site. Thanks again.

• Kristin Thompson - June 08, 2011 @ 11:08 pm

Hi Andrea!

I had to stop blogging to deal with health issues but hopefully I’ll be restarting within a few months. I haven’t been online much but I wanted to ask if you’d ever considered the March of Dimes as a recipient? I know I’d planned on doing a big March of Dimes fundraiser when I got my blog started, and I still do, but so far my health hasn’t allowed. I’m going to have to start over from scratch which is daunting so I may need tips on the things that have changed in the last year!

• Michelle - August 01, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

When I click on the link, it says the magazine is $30 for 24 issues. Am I doing something wrong, or is this the current price?

• Janet Rodriguez - September 04, 2012 @ 9:56 pm

Andrea, when I read the deal was indefinite and it was dated 2009, I thought I may have missed out since it’s 2012, but I just saw that the deal got even sweeter: the All You Magazine sale includes 30 issues for just $25!

• Teresa - June 13, 2013 @ 10:07 am

I have searched high and low for the best deal on an All You magazine subscription and by Bing searching, I was finally led to this blog. I made my purchase, got 24 issues for $30 and couldn’t be happier. Plus, love being able to support a worthwhile charity at the same time. Glad this deal is still rocking strong in 2013. Thanks, Karen!

• Savings Lifestyle: Andrea - June 13, 2013 @ 10:35 am
      43.1

Thanks for visiting!! We always share the best deals that are available all the time. Glad we could help you save!