All You Fun in NYC!!!

all-you-post

Notice anything unusual about that picture??? I've learned to crop my head on other people's bodies! It's a skill I have been trying to master and finally have :)

And, you can see where I am too!! I'm in New York City meeting with the team at All You Magazine! Yeap! The magazine is so focused on helping people save that they are asking a few frugal bloggers for our thoughts on the magazine!

Who are these bloggers, you ask? Some supa-sweet ladies, that's for sure!

Mercedes @ Common Sense with Money

Erin @ Coupon Cravings

Briana @ Bargain Briana

Do you have anything you'd like me to share with them during my trip? Please leave me a comment and I'll try to squeeze it in!!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 30, 2009

• lynn @ Maven of Savin - June 30, 2009 @ 12:36 pm

Have a blast!! I just started and I follow all of your blogs!!! I cannot wait to learn about your trip and what you learned!

• Julie - June 30, 2009 @ 2:25 pm

Tell them that thanks to you, I am a new subscriber and I LOVE their magazine! I look forward to it every month, not only for the great coupons they publish, but their REAL women and advice in there that is so reasonable. And I have used several of their recipes over and over again and they actually turn out like they say they will (and look similar to the pictures!) Keep it coming!

• Carrie @ MoneySavingMethods.com - June 30, 2009 @ 4:01 pm

OOOHHH…have fun girlie!! I want to hear all about the city and your adventure with All You!!!

• Shannanb aka Mommy Bits - June 30, 2009 @ 7:04 pm

Hope you gals have an awesome time. Sounds like a great group of gals to chat with!

• Melissa - June 30, 2009 @ 7:05 pm

Yes, tell them to not print recipes on the backs of coupons! :) More than once, I’ve had to copy a page of the magazine so I could clip the coupons!!!

• Lisa Hone - June 30, 2009 @ 7:13 pm

Just enjoy and let them know I like their real life approach vs. the typical New York model and I love all the coupons they provide!

• Michelle W. - June 30, 2009 @ 8:53 pm

Oh have fun on your trip. I follow your blog daily after I found it via Carrie’s blog (moneysavingmethods). Cannot wait to read about the trip and All You.

• Candi - June 30, 2009 @ 11:03 pm

That is too funny – I regularly read all of your blogs! Y’all have fun!!!