Then Sings My Soul Saturday: I Need You to Love Me

Being vulnerable is a hard thing for me. It’s hard for me to show my hurts and pain – it’s just easier to laugh about it. I don’t imagine it’s really *easy* for anyone, is it? But, I’ll be the first to try to comfort and love someone if they’re in pain – I hate seeing that!

This song reminds me that I do need God to love me – we all do. I’ve done a lot of stuff for God *not* to love me, but He still does. Wow – it’s amazing that we have a Father who offers such unconditional love and wants US. We’re His children and our hearts are His prized possessions! But, accepting that love requires us to let a guard down and show Him that we want it. We don’t have to show it on the outside as much as we do with our hearts. No one else may see it, but He knows…and that’s all that matters – Praise Him for that!!

Click here to visit Amy @ Signs, Miracles and Wonders to hear some more great songs on this beautiful day!

Barlow Girl
I Need You to Love Me

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on March 14, 2009

• Renee' Simmons - March 14, 2009 @ 10:35 am

You have just received the Lemonade Award. Visit my blog http://bearabledeals.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-recieved-lemonade-award.html and find out what to do next!

• Melissa in Mel's World - March 14, 2009 @ 3:10 pm

I LOVE BARLOW GIRL and absolutely love this song…what a great song. So many people can relate and it touches you right where you are. Thanks for sharing this one!!!

Big Hugs,
    Melissa in Mel’s World

• The Sensible Momma - March 14, 2009 @ 9:15 pm

I nominated you for an award- stop by my blog to pick it up!

• Christina Baita - March 15, 2009 @ 2:14 am

Hello. I have a friend who is definitely is a Christian so I am not worried about her soul. She is suffering with level 4 cancer (brain tumor). I just pray that she is not in too much pain and keeps her faith through the tests and trials that she is facing. She has no family here but many friends. Thank you so much for sharing your faith in God. He is amazing.

• Holly - March 15, 2009 @ 3:43 am

I’ve never heard this song before. :)

• Amber - March 15, 2009 @ 3:32 pm

Love, love, love Barlow Girl!! We have this CD and love this song. Thanks for sharing!

Amber