Soul Snack: Then Sings My Soul Saturday

I received this video slide this week from several different people. It is really neat to hear the wisdom from this little boy.

To hear some other great songs, click here to visit Amy @ Signs, Miracles and Wonders.

Matthew 18:2-6: He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on January 10, 2009

• Mocha with Linda - January 10, 2009 @ 3:57 pm

I’ve heard that before and he’s amazing!

• Jill - January 10, 2009 @ 9:16 pm

I actually heard this on the radio a year ago and cried with our children listening. Bless this little boys heart for Jesus!

Thanks for posting!

Blessings,
    Jill

• Darlene - January 10, 2009 @ 11:24 pm

I have not heard this.
    WOW!!!

Thanks for sharing!
    Have a fabulous weekend!

• girlforgod - January 11, 2009 @ 1:58 am

That is Amazing!! May God continue to work and make this little boy strong for All His purposes. Oh how I pray All of our chidlren would have this kind of young wisdom from our Lord. May we as parents be encouraged to rear strong children for our Savior!! Blessings to you. Robin

• ktwalden - January 11, 2009 @ 2:05 am

I have heard this before but it always blesses me and brings tears to my eyes. That child-like faith we all need….

• Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net - January 11, 2009 @ 3:17 am

Have I mentioned that I get crazy responses sometimes? Well, I do! And, I had to delete one tonight because the comments were not “positive and upbeat” as I request. So whoever you are – you know – and you will NOT come to my site and berate ANYone, especially my GOD!