Diet & Fitness Snack: Fat Burnin’ Friday

Ahhhh….well….remember how I said I really was going to try to get back at exercise again this week? Um, it didn’t happen. No excuses other than lack of planning, honestly. So, I didn’t gain any weight this week which makes me thankful because…

Maintenance is a good thing!

Especially during the holiday season! So many temptations and added distractions to get me off focus (for my third week in a row)! I am happy to say that I just drank my first soda only on Wednesday. I really think that sticking to water was a huge help in flushing out my body and no weight gain :-) My goal for next week is to get back on the treadmill and do some damage.

Is it bad that I’m not expecting to lose these last 8 pounds until the holidays are over? I’m just being realistic here. Not that I’m going to go crazy with my eating, or lack of exercise, but I think that these last 8 will be harder than any to lose! But, I’m not getting comfortable where I am (even though I can officially say I am down two pants sizes since I had to buy down again). This is just a goal that I will achieve – no compromises!

How did you do over Thanksgiving? Are you motivated to maintain or continue your loss with these holiday celebrations?

Fat Burnin’ Pounds Lost since Jan 1-08: 32
Fat Burnin’ Pounds to go: 8

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on December 05, 2008

• Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife - December 05, 2008 @ 1:40 pm

I went to the doctor on Wed and was the same weight as when I went in October so I was VERY pleased as my working out has slacked off a bit. Err…a lot….

• R - December 05, 2008 @ 2:50 pm

thanks for the weekly fat burnin post. plus, i love the redesign. less is more!

• Susan - December 05, 2008 @ 3:17 pm

I started on my journey Nov. 15th and am happy to say I have dropped 3.5 pounds. Now if I could just get the exercise thing started.

• Lori - December 05, 2008 @ 8:16 pm

Here is an idea for a post…can you tell us which restraunts have free kids meals with parent purchase and which day?

• mom_of2boys - December 05, 2008 @ 9:15 pm

Way to go on maintaining your current weight! I maintained this week but I’m ready to get back to exercising, menu planning, and focusing on myself (yep, me!).

• Susan - December 06, 2008 @ 5:46 am

Susan

• Lynda Lippin - December 07, 2008 @ 7:57 pm

I’ve just been having a tough time lately with the old weight loss. Prevention just chose me to be part of their test group for the Flat Belly Diet, and I am looking forward to receiving the book and seeing how that goes. I’ve lost weight before, so I know I can do it!