2009 Goals

As 2009 is just days away, I wanted to take time to write down several personal goals – not resolutions (the word itself causes me to break it immediately upon saying it :-) – that I am focused on achieving this year.

These goals will be incorporated into the daily happenings here at Mommy Snacks. It is my effort and desire to share who I am and hopefully encourage and learn from you (you have some of the best ideas)! With that, but these are the areas I am going to commit to and will definitely be looking for your input as I share each one individually. I will plan on expounding on each goal in a separate snack.

My 2009 Goals are:

Continue to Grow in Christ
Financial Freedom (or part of it, anyway)
Weight Loss
Organization and Domestic Stuff
Mommy Memories

Those are the few that I have as being a priority for 2009. Have you given any thought to the goals you have for 2009? Let’s share and achieve together!!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on December 30, 2008

• The Elliott Family - December 30, 2008 @ 8:34 pm

Great goals but what are “Mommy Memories?”

• Amy - December 31, 2008 @ 12:28 am

I always love your blogs…
    My goals for ’09 are:
    *Take more pictures (much easier with my new Rebel)
    *Rid myself of the debt in two of our credit cards
    *Spend at least 10 minutes a day in the Bible
    *Do more crafts with my three girls
    And, as always, practice frugality to the max!

• Emily - December 31, 2008 @ 2:26 pm

So far my goals are: to actually do the things I intend to do but never get done, be more proactive and “live on purpose,” and financially I want to get back on track with our financial peace plan – and sell our house and find a new one we love!

• Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net - December 31, 2008 @ 4:02 pm

The Elliott Family – I’ll talk more about Mommy Memories in a few weeks. It’s essentially making the memories with my kids have purpose.

• Anonymous - December 31, 2008 @ 7:18 pm

Thank you for all the useful info, Andrea! My goals for 2009 are:

– Maintain exercise regimen for overall fitness
    – Learn about & use toxin-free cleansers
    – Organize household & clean out junk!!
    – Continue savings strategies
    – Enjoy my children daily

• Kim - December 31, 2008 @ 7:29 pm

Great Goals… Can’t wait to hear more

I just posted mine here http://tinyurl.com/8ab7tv

We can all be better in 2009 if we help each other out!

• momsoffaith - January 02, 2009 @ 1:29 am

Andrea,
    I always love readying your site and all your great advice/info. I love that your goals are so focused…mine are posted here..there are a few that might surprise you. http://tinyurl.com/6t44w5