Soul Snack: Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Well, I was searching and searching for my song this week when it hit me – Sunday is Father’s Day! And, how appropriate would it be for me to share a song I danced with my Dad 10 years ago on my wedding day! Here we are sharing our dance:

I’ll never forget the laughter and joy I had during our father/daughter dance because I was so surprised that Dad could actually dance! He twirled me around the dance floor like I was a princess – his princess! I miss him so much everyday! But, I praise and thank God that I will have the opportunity to be with him again one day in Heaven – sharing the beautiful place with our Heavenly Father!

I hope your hubbies and dads have a blessed Father’s Day! Please visit Amy’s blog today, and every Saturday to hear some amazing songs!!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-HuDLBdWC8&hl=en]

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 14, 2008

• Mary - June 14, 2008 @ 1:14 pm

Andrea,

No words can describe what was seen and heard. But oh the memories that came flooding back!!!

Love
    A. Mary

• Cheryl - June 14, 2008 @ 3:29 pm

Great song, Andrea. It’s great for us to have memories when our Dad’s are no longer with us, but great JOY we will have when we see them again!

Thanks for sharing!
    Cheryl

• Melanie - June 14, 2008 @ 6:47 pm

What a great song for a father/daughter dance! Daddy’s are so very special!

• Peggy - June 14, 2008 @ 7:45 pm

Andrea…how wonderfully aMazing that you have beautiful memories and words for your dad with Butterfly Kisses marking a moment to hold and capture your special day and dance with him. A treasure to hold on to until you share together once more! (that is why I couldn’t think of any father’s day edition…since it will be 10 years for me without him). May you sense a Butterfly Kiss from heaven and know that both Fathers in heaven love you dearly for that sweet heart you share! Be blessed and hold on to that dance & joy!

• SharonB - June 14, 2008 @ 10:29 pm

I have always loved this song, it always makes me cry.

What precious memories to have of your dad. Hold on to them…

• Mocha with Linda - June 14, 2008 @ 11:13 pm

Such a sweet song. I just love it.

• Susan - June 15, 2008 @ 1:52 am

Andrea,

Oh, what a special song!!! You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride.

I know how much you must miss your dad. No one takes dad’s place huh?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a blessed weekend‚ô•

• Mel's World - June 16, 2008 @ 1:49 am

What a beautiful picture of a very special day for you…