Soul Snack: Then Sings My Soul Saturday

My friend at church sings this song so beautifully too (but there's no YouTube of her :-). I can't really say anything else than what the words in this song sing to my heart!

Lord, renew me everyday, please come into my empty spaces and fill me with your holy spirit! I want to love you better, remake me Lord! Lord, please work on me everyday! Renew Me, Lord! Please, always Renew Me!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvrQeTwJj0c&hl=en]

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on June 07, 2008

• Amy Wyatt - June 07, 2008 @ 3:13 am

I love this song. Psalm 51:10 is one of my favorite verses and this song reminds me of it. I do want to love Him better than I do too.
    Have a great weekend.

• Darlene - June 07, 2008 @ 3:24 am

I love this song. I posted this same song several weeks ago. Avalon is wonderful! I agree too…that I want to love HIM better than I do.

Have a great weekend!

• Peggy - June 07, 2008 @ 3:57 am

Yes Lord I too like Andrea pray to be renewed afresh everyday!

Thank you Andrea…I love Avalon and this sweet song! Good choice of video,too.

May your prayer echo as this song
    RENEW US Almighty God…I want to LOVE You better than this…come into this cracked vessel, any empty space and fill me totally!

Bless you, Andrea for sharing a song of sweet renewal & grace!
    May the Lord shine brightly on your weekend so you see His Face:)

• Cheryl - June 07, 2008 @ 5:02 am

Hey Andrea,

Love this song. I agree. I want to be renewed. Great pick!

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl

• Xandra - June 07, 2008 @ 12:09 pm

Those words are spoken from my heart all of the time. I’m going to have to get this one for my worship collection….

Thanks for sharing!

Xandra

• beckyjomama - June 07, 2008 @ 12:41 pm

I chose Avalon this week too. This is such a beautiful song – and prayer!!!

• Mocha with Linda - June 07, 2008 @ 1:16 pm

It’s an Avalon week! I wasn’t familiar with this one, though. Great song!

• Mel's World - June 07, 2008 @ 2:34 pm

What a fabulous song…I actually haven’t heard this song, but could SO totally and completely relate to it.

What a great and heartfelt prayer for us all to seek to have Him RENEW us…great pick!

Melissa

• Found - June 07, 2008 @ 3:09 pm

I have never heard this song before…it’s wonderful.

“I want to love you better than this”…Me too Lord, I want to love you better than this but I’m so thankful that You love me know matter what.

Let me taste of Your love and forgiveness more and more. For the more I taste of your love I know my love will increase!

thanks for this!
    sheila

• SharonB - June 07, 2008 @ 9:53 pm

why do I offer everything with my heart closed like a fist?….yes why do I?

I want to love you better than this….come into the empty places….yes Lord…

SO beautful!

• Sara - June 07, 2008 @ 11:25 pm

Beautiful song I needed this today. Thaknk you

• LAURIE - June 08, 2008 @ 3:34 am

thanks for sharing your TSMSS … what a great song! I appreciate you checking my TSMSS post out earlier. As I looked at all of the songs this week I heard one resounding thing…theres nothing like Gods presence. Thru all the storms of life, Gods presence stands firm. Thanks for sharing a song that reminds me to seek Him more. -Blessings, Laurie

• Cheri - June 08, 2008 @ 4:20 am

Hi, great song! I have never heard before. Glad you came by for a visit.

I’ve been meaning to tell you…I think you are beautiful!! :)