Soul Snack: Then Sings My Soul Saturday

I’m sure everyone has had those conversations with people on whether God is real or maybe He is just a figment of our imagination? This song sums it up quite nicely for me!!

I love how the song really tries to state it from both perspectives – what if all the comments people say about God’s existence being a myth is true? People will pick and poke at the Bible and God’s Word in it as though it’s just a bunch of nonsense. BUT… what if they’re wrong? The bible is full of so much drama that when you first read some scripture, you walk away shaking your head in disbelief. But, the Bible is the Word of God – it was God breathed and every bit came from the Father!

I truly believe there is no such thing as a coincidence – God is the coincidence! If you are one minute behind a devastating accident, God purposely led you astray that 1 minute during that day. If you’ve received a diagnosis only to find out that whatever they found is no longer there, THAT IS GOD! There is no coincidence, it’s a miracle and ONLY God can do that!! So, the next time someone questions God’s existence, ask them what “coincidental” things may have happened in their life :-) Hey, what if, just what if ??

Enjoy Nichole’s voice today! And, enjoy some other amazing songs my bloggy friends share at Amy’s blog today, and every Saturday!!

by Savings Lifestyle: Andrea on May 17, 2008

• Amy Wyatt - May 17, 2008 @ 4:18 am

OOohhh. Love me some Nicole Nordeman. My Recollection CD is almost worn out. She is awesome. Such a way with words. Glad you shared this.

• Stephanie (Ocean Mommy) - May 17, 2008 @ 3:41 pm

She is one talented girl isn’t she?

This song, just gives me chills.

Blessings to you today!
    stephanie

• Darlene - May 17, 2008 @ 4:40 pm

OH MY, I love this song! I have heard on the radio and didn’t know who the artist was. Thanks for sharing!
    God is really using this music to minister to me.

Have a great weekend!

• Mocha with Linda - May 17, 2008 @ 5:10 pm

I just love this song. Speaks the truth so well. Thanks for sharing!

• Susan - May 17, 2008 @ 6:26 pm

GREAT SONG!!!

I love the lyrics…

Blessings‚ô•

• Kristie - May 17, 2008 @ 11:10 pm

This song is so filled with truth. And I really love this song. Its true we’ll never have all of the answers, but there is one thing we can be sure of and that’s Jesus.

*Kristie*

• Mel's World - May 18, 2008 @ 12:02 am

Oh.My.Goodness…I love love love this song…I almost picked this one for my post as well (and I almost picked SharonB’s Natalie Grant song. You have GREAT taste!! Thanks for sharing!

• Cheri - May 18, 2008 @ 2:12 am

I haven’t heard this one before. Oh, how I would love to play this for some of my unsaved friends!

• Tanja - May 18, 2008 @ 4:27 am

This song is one that I make the kids hush for when it plays in the car. It is so powerful. I just wonder how many unsaved folks have heard those words and come to Christ and his peace and love. I think that every time I hear this song.